LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

**For LogicPro Only** In VB 2010 Im working with array lists.

**For LogicPro Only** In VB 2010 I'm working with array lists. I need to do the following:
The ArrayList is a good replacement for a standard array in that it allows the addition of items into the collection at runtime - WITHOUT knowing how large the array like collection is going to be ahead of time. Create an new windows form application. Change the form title so that it contains the title "237P06 ArrayList [Your Last Name]". Add 2 controls that can display multi-line text. Use the application to enter data into an ArrayList (or you can initialize the arrayList via the application). Display the ArrayList as is in one control of your application. Sort the ArrayList using the sort method associated with the ArrayList and then display the sorted data in a second control.

Need by Sunday evening if possible.
Welcome back
Thank you for asing me here
Hope you are doing well
I will provide the answer ASAP
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much!

Welcome :)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What collection type(s) do you think you'll use in this solution? My text describes several collections, like: List, Arraylist, Dictionary, etc...

I am done and used ArrayList.

Unzip the zip file to a folder.
Look for .sln file in the unzipped folder.
Double click this .sln file to open it in Visual Studio.
Press F5 to run the project.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like you did to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Works good. I'm trying to add a reset button to Form1 to clear both controls. Not sure of code to add to my click event?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.