LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

Write a Java application using NetBeans that calculates the

Write a Java application using NetBeans that calculates the total annual compensation of a salesperson considering the following factors.

A salesperson will earn a fixed salary of $50,000.

A salesperson will also receive a commission as a sales incentive. Commission is a percentage of the salesperson’s annual sales. The current commission is 15% of total sales.

The total annual compensation is the fixed salary plus the commission earned.

The Java™ application should meet these technical requirements:

The application should have at least one class, in addition to the application’s controlling class (a controlling class is where the main function resides).

There should be proper documentation in the source code. The application should ask the user to enter annual sales, and it should display the total annual compensation.
Welcome back and thank you for asking me.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello

It's due tomorrow by 7 PM Central Standard Time
ok, I will provide you answer for this ASAP.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Okay Thanks
Welcome
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello just checking in.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Hi Linda.
I hope everything went well.
I would be happy to help you with other parts of this question too.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes thanks for your help!

I also need assistance with the assignment below. Which would be modified from week two assignment.

Modify the Week Two Java™ application using Java™ NetBeans™ IDE to meet these additional and changed business requirements:

The company has recently changed its total annual compensation policy to improve sales.

A salesperson will continue to earn a fixed salary of $50,000. The current sales target for every salesperson is $120,000.

The sales incentive will only start when 80% of the sales target is met. The current commission is 15% of total sales.

If a salesperson exceeds the sales target, the commission will increase based on an acceleration factor. The acceleration factor is 1.25.

The application should ask the user to enter annual sales, and it should display the total annual compensation.

The application should also display a table of potential total annual compensation that the salesperson could have earned, in $5000 increments above the salesperson’s annual sales, until it reaches 50% above the salesperson’s annual sales.

The Java™ application should also meet these technical requirements:

The application should have at least one class, in addition to the application’s controlling class.
The source code must demonstrate the use of conditional and looping structures.
There should be proper documentation in the source code
As this is the new question, please post it as a new question using "For LogicPro only" at the start of the question text.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Okay
thank you...
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
"For LogicPro only"

Please go to my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=29751445&FID=13

and create a new question using "For LogicPro only"
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The rate is showing as $50 and I only have $45
you can send an email to info @ justanswer.com (without spaces) requesting to change it to 45.
Make sure to start your question using "For LogicPro only"
I have the answer ready
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Okay
ok. I will be waiting
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The amount of 50 keep showing and it caused an error saying that my info did not go through
It went throug and I answered at:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/7udno-for-logicpro-only-i-need-assistance-assignment.html
Tht is for 50.

you can rate and I will send request to refund 5 if you want or you can leave that as it is
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Okay I'm glad if went through. You don't have to send back the $5

Thanks
yes. You can see the answer at:
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Its not coming up under that file. Its leading me back to the error page regarding my payment

No issues.
I am sending request to moderators. The will help you. Please wait
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Keep me posted. I may have to request again
Ok. I have sent the request. You will be contacted soon
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The money never came out I just repaid however when I pulled up the file there was no answer please explain
I have replied on your new quesion page.