Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

For Lani S International Logistics, Inc. is a US-based conglomerate

Customer Question

For Lani S
International Logistics, Inc. is a US-based conglomerate that specializes in the manufacturing and distribution of high tech equipment. It has seen a marked trend in the competition’s exportation of goods around the world. As the manager of international logistics for this company, you have been asked by senior management to help identify a new export region. First, you must identify a country to export to. Using the first letter of your last name, identify a country to export to. For example, if your last name is “Smith” you may want to export to Switzerland. Using the material developed for Weeks One through Four, write an eight- to ten-page recommendation to International Logistics, Inc.’s senior management advising them of a potential export country based on research conducted throughout this class. Your proposal should include an economic assessment of your chosen country, a supply chain assessment, a transportation plan on how to move goods to that country, and a concluding recommendation that uses supporting rationale derived from the above mentioned items. Use a minimum of six sources formatted according to APA style to support presented arguments in your proposal.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for asking me to help.

So what will be the first letter of the country for this?

By the way, this is quite a long paper. Hope there is enough time allowance for me to do this.

Please let me know when do you need this.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

B is the first letter of my last name I was thinking of Britain.

I need this paper by Saturday morning 6-29-13

Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.

Ok, fine. I will work on this

I will let you know if I need anything. No need to reply to this post now.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Did you decide not to do this question?

Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.

I'm refining the paper now doing some addition and subtraction.

By the way, I wrote on Brazil.

I am not sure what you have taken on the your 1st through 4th week in this course, and I just choose to write on high tech medical diagnostic tools to Brazil.

Will that be okay?

Anyway, I will be leaving up to you the final refining of the paper.

Let me know of your thoughts.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That will be fine.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What time do you expect to have my answer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Will you please give me an update on your progress?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please advise if you are no longer working on my question

Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.

I will be posting the paper in few minutes.

I am now uploading the document in Mediafire.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you I was worried

Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience: Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the good rating and bonus.

It's a pleasure working with you.