Chris M.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience:  Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)
22285537

For Dr. Amit Using the alligation medial method, determine

For Dr. Amit

Using the alligation medial method, determine the resulting concentration for each of the following compounds. You have mixed equal parts of a 20% and a 5% benzocaine ointment. What is the resulting concentration?
How do you work this problem to get the answer?
Thank you
Thank you for your reply. Your requested professional is unable to assist at this time. Please let me know if you are still waiting and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No hurry. I'd like to wait for Dr. Amit to answer when he gets a chance.

Thank you

Thank you for your reply, but your requested professional is unable to assist with this question. Please let me know if you are still waiting and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Chris M., M.S.W. Social Work
Experience: Master's Degree, strong math and writing skills, experience in one-on-one tutoring (college English)