TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

To complete this assignment, you will need both MySQL Workbench

To complete this assignment, you will need both MySQL Workbench and a local installation of MySQL Server. Both are available for free download at under the Downloads (GA) tab.

In the previous assignment, you used MySQL Workbench to create an ER diagram for ABC Manufacturing's customer relationship management (CRM) system. The sales manager was so impressed with your work that he has hired you to create the database in MySQL.

Based on the scenario and the requirements from the previous assignment, using both MySQL Server and MySQL Workbench, create a schema called ABC_Evans. In this schema, create all the necessary tables, columns, and relationships to complete your database.

You can download and view an example of MySQL Schema called "MySQL Sample Database" at

To submit your database to the Dropbox, you must export the schema to a file. To perform an export, complete the following steps from the MySQL Workbench Home tab:

Click Manage Import/Export under the Server Administration column.
Make sure Data Export is highlighted on the Task and Object Browser.
Check the box next to ABC_YourLastName in the left dialog box.
Under Options, select the Export to Self-Contained File radio button and note the file path.
Change the name of the file from the default to SU_ITS2110_W3_A2_Evans_M.sql.
Click Start Export.
In addition, complete the following tasks in a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document:

Describe your database.
Explain which tables, columns, keys, and so on will be seen in the schema.
Support your responses with examples.
Hello and thank you for your question. It would be my pleasure to assist you.

This assignment relies on work done in a previous assignment. In the previous assignment, you were to submit a mwb file (MySQL Workbench File). Do you have that file? If so, please upload it to

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then paste it here.

If you do not have the MWB file or at least a screen shot of the EER diagram from the previous assignment, let me know. I can work without it. But for the best possible grade, you really should work off of what you turned in for your previous assignment.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think I downloaded it correctly

Hello again,

This is exactly what I needed. Thank you. I will contact you once this is complete.
Hello again!

You can download the completed assignment here:

Within the zip file, you will find both the required sql file and the Microsoft Word file.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help.

If you require assistance in the future, please feel free to request me directly by starting your questions with **For TheDoctor**.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hey Doctor I didn't see this part of the assignment

"create a schema called ABC_YourLastName. In this schema, create all the necessary tables, columns, and relationships to complete your database.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you so much!! May I call on you again if needed?

You are very welcome.

You may absolutely ask me questions in the future. There should be a link to ask me another question on your main page. Additionally, you can go here and ask your question.

However you ask your question, start it with **For TheDoctor** and I will be sure to get it.

Thank you again.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello I need your help again.

Create scripts of SQL statements for the following situations:

• Add a minimum of five clients, three sales people, ten contacts, and at least one contact summary for each client to your database that you created in W3 Assignment 2. Every sales person must have at least one client.

• Query your database to produce all the clients for one of the sales people that are assigned to multiple clients.

• Produce a full client list by sales person.

• Add a contact summary to one of your clients, then modify it, and then delete it.

In a Microsoft Word document, create a report that outlines the steps you took to create these scripts. Include the scripts in the report along with a description of the results that you achieved. With your results, include screen shots showing your results.

Cite any sources in APA format.

Hello again.

In order to ask another question, you are required to enter a brand new question. I cannot help you on an old question thread. You can go to the main page or my profile in order to ask a brand new question. When you do so, start it with **For TheDoctor**.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

okay thanks I just posted another assignment.