LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

"For LogicPro Only" Required: Data Dictionary, Hierarchy

"For LogicPro Only"

Required: Data Dictionary, Hierarchy Chart, Flowchart, and Pseudocode (logic program language)

5. Dartmoor Medical Associates maintains two patient files— one for the Lakewood office and one for the Hanover office. Each record contains the name, address, city, state, and zip code of a patient, with the files maintained in zip code order. Design the logic that merges the two files to produce one combined name-and-address file, which the office staff can use for addressing mailings of the practice's monthly Healthy Lifestyles newsletter.

*Chapter discusses file handling and applications. Assignment due by Friday 6/21 at 7p.m.
Welcome back and thankyou for asking me.
I will provide you answer for this ASAP.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.