LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

Algebra: add two matrices) Write a method to add two matrices.

Algebra: add two matrices) Write a method to add two matrices. The header of the method is as follows: public static double[][] addMatrix(double[][] a, double[][] b) In order to be added, the two matrices must have the same dimensions and the same or compatible types of elements. Let c be the resulting matrix. Each element cij is aij + bij For example, for two matrices 3x3 a and b, c is a11 a12 a13 b11 b12 b13 a11+b11 a11+b12 a13+b13 a21 a22 a23 + b21 b22 b23 = a21+b21 a22+b22 a23+b23 a31 a32 a33 b31 b32 b33 a31+b31 a32+b32 a33+b33

Welcome to JustAnswer.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.

If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to and post download link here.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello LogicPro, the sooner the better. I'm not sure if you can see the attached image. I received an error while trying to upload it.

I got it. I will provide you answer ASAP.

Download answer from here

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how come the = matrix reads all zeroes? and the columns aren't perfectly aligned like in the sample output in the picture?

Do you need output in Horizontal format, as given in the image?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes, my professor is very harsh on the grading. the output has to be identical to the one in the image. thank you logicpro

ok, please wait.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no problem. take your time please.

thank you.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.