LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

Create a Java web application which includes two pages, one

Create a Java web application which includes two pages, one of them being a Java Server Face page, and one - Java Server Page.

1) The first page will be a JSF page which prompts for a name (salutation with a drop-down menu for Dr., Mr., Ms., and Mrs., first name, last name, and contribution amount

Validate user input eliminating the empty fields ( use JSF validators for the textfields only) .
Store the input data in a JavaBean and share the bean via session object. On the click event of the “Pledge” button the page should redirect processing to the ProcessPledge Java Server Page ( not a JSF page).

2) The ProcessPledge JSP should retrieve the data from the bean and generate the receipt for the pledge ( this page should be implemented in the JSP technology, not JSF).

In the this page, include the link to navigate to the first page.

When coding you are welcome to use the JSFJpa sample project available for you from the NetBeans Start page.

Please submit deliverable in a .zip file including the complete application (the JSF input page, the .jsp file, the bean files, a the .war file and any other relevant files if any) and the MS Doc file with explanations/comments on your solution, with proper screenshot(s) demonstrating a successful run of your Web application.
Welcome back. Hope you are doing well.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX doing well also.

The deadline is by Sunday.

I am sending an email indicating new and fair price for this question. You may increase the price of the question. Please check inbox/spam/junk folder of the email address registered with JustAnswer and let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have increased the amount as much as I can. Please let me know if you can still help me.

thank you.

I will provide you answer ASAP.
Download this document
http://www.wikisend.com/download/640962/PledgeProcess.docx
containing:
Input page code
Output page code
Functioning war file
Presentation and documentation

Download complete eclipse project folder from here:
http://www.wikisend.com/download/311294/PledgeProcess.zip

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How do I deploy the pledge process.war file?

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Could you please give me the sources used for the last project you gave me? I'm being told that it is identical to another student's work

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please, any type of information I can use to prove authenticity would be extremely helpful for me right now
It was written by me so I don't have any source please