Carla
Carla, Engineer
Experience:  Bachelor's degree in Data Processing Technology. Over 12+ years experience in IT, Databases and Systems Administration.
19007361

Write a SELECT staement that returns three columns: VendorID

Customer Question

Write a SELECT staement that returns three columns: VendorID from the Vendors table, VendorName from the vendors table, Name (A concatenation of VendorContactFName and VendorContactLName, with a space in between).

Write a SELECT statement that returns all columns from the Vendors table inner-joined with the Invoices table

Write a SELECT statement that returns four columns: VendorName from the Vendors table, InvoiceNumber from the Invoices table, InvoiceDate from the invoices table, and Balance which is InvoiceTotal minus the sum of PaymentTotal and CreditTotal.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.

Please provide me complete table structures.
If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
The question I asked does not require table structures.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
When do you need these queries?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
By 430 PM Eastern time on Friday June 21st.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
I am out of ideas and opting out for other experts to join you. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
How long will this take?
Expert:  Carla replied 1 year ago.
Hello

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I can certainly help you with these queries.

I will post the answer shortly.

Thank you
Expert:  Carla replied 1 year ago.
Can you please confirm the database system you are using? Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
SQL
Expert:  Carla replied 1 year ago.
We are all here trying to help you.

I am asking basic questions because depending on the database you are using, the syntax will be slightly different.

If you are not okay with that then there is nothing we can do to help you!
Expert:  Carla replied 1 year ago.
SQL is the programming language.

What I am asking is for the database you are using. Is it Oracle, SQL Server, etc?

If you have not been given this information, I will then use Oracle syntax.

Thank you
Expert:  Carla replied 1 year ago.
Are you online?

I have got all the three queries for you.

Please let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Yes I am online and the Data Base is SQL Server.
Expert:  Carla replied 1 year ago.
Why do you keep relisting the question?

We are here just asking you questions to better understand what needs to be done....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

oh sorry! I hit reply to expert but it doesnt seem to go through so I have to relist the question.

Expert:  Carla replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Carla, Engineer
Experience: Bachelor's degree in Data Processing Technology. Over 12+ years experience in IT, Databases and Systems Administration.
Expert:  Carla replied 1 year ago.
Have you been able to download the file?

Please don't forget to rate my answer - this is the only way I get paid for my time!

I appreciate if you could do that!

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the timely responses. The answers look good. Thanks.

Expert:  Carla replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for rating my answer. I appreciate it.

If you ever need help with SQL or databases in general, please do let me know.

Thank you