LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

in java how would i go about creating a constructor that takes

in java how would i go about creating a constructor that takes user input (one string seperated by commas for example) from the console which in turn is broken down into individual strings which in turn those individual strings are used to create an instance of said object. there is already another constructor that takes individual string inputs eg. person(String name, String address, String phoneNum)
Welcome to JustAnswer.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.

If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

http://wikisend.com/download/409096/store_class.zip

thanks!

ps

it will be a constructor under the customer class

I just realized you are on subscription. Unfortunatly, subscription questions are not allowed in Programming and Homework category now. I am sending this question to moderators, they will help you in posting new question. You can start that question using "For LogicPro". Meantime, I will be working on it. Once you post the new question, I will provide the answer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

will do, thanks!

welcome
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no reply from mods yet :(

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.