Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)

Using classes to implement the video data, video list data,

Customer Question

Using classes to implement the video data, video list data, customer data, and customer list data, as designed in this chapter and in Programming Exercises 12 and 13, design and complete the program to put the video store into operation.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Ingo U replied 3 years ago.

I hope I can help you with this. However, I would need you to upload the relevant files, scans of the textbook pages, etc to a site like to know what I'm supposed to do. Also, what compiler/tools/OS are you using?
And finally, is there a specific deadline?

Ingo U

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'm sorry, this is due tonight. I don't have time to send what you need because I've just been called away for work. Please close out this request as I cannot continue on at this time. Thanks.

Expert:  Ingo U replied 3 years ago.
Sorry to hear it, but I understand.

Please feel free to request me directly at

if you'd like to work with me on a future project. If you do, just to be sure, put "FOR INGO ONLY" at the beginning of the subject line.