TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

***For THE DOCTOR ONLY*** Hello TheDoctor, First a NOTE: I

***For THE DOCTOR ONLY***

Hello TheDoctor,

First a NOTE:

I have a bigger assignment question this time involving both a 2-3 page report along with the database mysql work.

I am providing 2 files to help you complete the assignment (Entity-Relationship Model).

· W5A2 SOLUTION HELP.docx

o This file is formatted similar to the SOLUTION provided for W2A2. I provide a review of the scenario, the corresponding assumptions, the Entitles, the Relationships, and the Solution EER (as a picture).

· W5A2 - BEGINNING EER (.mwb Worbench EER File)

o This file has the 3 Entities in it. You need to add the Solution Entities as shown in the W5A2 SOLUTION HELP.docx

####################################################################################################################

Entity-Relationship Model

To complete this assignment, you will need both MySQL Workbench and a local installation of MySQL 5.5.

Scenario

In W2 Assignment 2, you used MySQL Workbench to create an Entity-Relationship (ER) diagram for ABC Manufacturing's customer relationship management (CRM) system and in W3 Assignment 2 you created the database. The company has received significant value for your work and they have asked you take on a new project. ABC Manufacturing would like you to create an inventory management system.

##########################################################

Tasks

You will need to start by creating an ER model, including both Entity Classes and attributes. This is to be done in MySQL Workbench.

Then, using both MySQL Workbench and MySQL Server, create a schema called ABC_YourLastName. In this schema, create all the necessary tables, columns, and relationships to meet the following requirements:

Track raw materials with various options including color and size.
Set minimum inventory levels that will trigger the ordering of replacement material.
Raw materials should be able to be assigned to multiple finished goods.
Material orders will need to be tracked for when orders are placed, received, and used so that trending data can be used.
At times a raw material will be replaced with a new product. The new product will need to be tracked to the product it replaced.

Lastly, you will need to populate the tables using SQL scripts. You will also need to produce the SQL scripts to provide the raw material reorder data. Save your SQL scripts in a Microsoft Word document as you will need to submit them.

In addition, in a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document, create a report that includes the following information:

Describe your database.
Explain what tables, columns, keys, and so on will be seen in the schema.
Explain how you created the database and how your work applies to the requirements.
Include information that a DBA may need to know about your design.
Include screenshots of your work.
Hello again, Chris! It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

None of your files came through. Could you please zip them up and upload them to http://ge.tt

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then paste it into this thread.

Also, please let me know by when you need this.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for taking this gig.

It's due sometime in the next 12 hours or so.

I uploaded the two files and got two links. Here they are:

http://ge.tt/3PtArkj/v/0?c

http://ge.tt/3PtArkj?c

I don't know if you needed both links but they were different so I copied them both. Please confirm that you were able to get both files.

Thank you very much,

Chris

I really do not think I will be able to get this done in the next 12 hours. That is extremely short notice for a project like this.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How long do you think it will take?

Now that I have had more time to review your request, that much time should be sufficient. A lot of it is really already done.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yeah, that's what the two files are for. Without the ERR work given in the files it would be really HUGE. Thanks again for this.

You're welcome.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.