Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD

This work assignment is for I need your help to write an

This work assignment is for expert (hrguru206) I need your help to write an informal autobiography about 150 to 200 words. That will introduce myself my fellow classmates and instructor. my autobiography doesn’t need to be long, but should be long enough for others in my class to get to know me. I asking for you help. I will gladly send you a little history of my back ground. I will need this to complete by Friday June 21,2013.

Hi! I'll be happy to help! Send along the information that you'd like included and I'll write up a little biography.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Here is a little of my back ground information to help you with this autobiography. I 'm a business development manager for US.Foods being employed with the company 9 years. I start with the company in 2004 and i was hired as for the Healthcare segment market. My title was healthcare account manager. Do to the years of working in the Healthcare institutions as director of operations in acute care settings. In my new role with us.foods worked hand on hand. I was the customer first and than i was the sales rep for the hospital. I was promoted to corporate as business development manager 3 years ago. I have 2 children my first she is on her 2nd year in college and my youngster he will be starting high school next year. I'm also CEC certified Executive Chef with American culinary federation and the world association of chefs societies(wacs). I'm also a CDM certified dietary manager. I decided at 45 years old to back to school and get my Associate of arts in business administration online. And hopefully my goal is to get my BA in the Hospitality and restaurant management. This will help me to get to the next level with my career. Some of my daily activities that i enjoy is playing golf, mountain bike trails, sailing if the weather permits and last cooking for my family is the most passion thing i like to do.

i hope this helps.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.