Joanne
Joanne, Tutor
Experience:  BSc (Hons) Political Science

For LANI S. TUTOR here is the last case i need help with. Please

Customer Question

For LANI S. TUTOR here is the last case i need help with. Please let me know if you got time to help me.

http://www.mediafire.com/?85anechevmkzpl9
Category: Homework
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you very much.

Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the request and sorry for late reply.

I am not sure if I can help in this post today.

I will opt out for now so other experts can help.

If nobody helped and I find time, I will try to help if I can.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

What is the earliest that you could help me? Thank you.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I’m Josie a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from another one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Expert:  Joanne replied 1 year ago.
I'll work on this for you! I will post by tonight
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sounds good Joanne. Thank you very much. Its from PSYCHOLOGY AND YOUR MIND.Can you help me with other one 2? I will give you bonus. Thank you again.

Expert:  Joanne replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Joanne, Tutor
Experience: BSc (Hons) Political Science
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Can you please lock the link so no one can see it. I will go thru it tomorrow morning. Thank you.

Expert:  Joanne replied 1 year ago.
ok, let me know when you have reviewed the answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will have to do it when I get home today I can't pull it up on my phone for some reason. Did you have chance to finish other one? Please let me know,since I have to submit it tonight before 0000. Thank you for your time
Expert:  Joanne replied 1 year ago.
have you been able to review the answer?
Expert:  Joanne replied 1 year ago.
Are there any updates on this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I submitted all case studies yesterday waiting for grade. As soon as I get it I will rate it DAN give you bonus as always.
Expert:  Joanne replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  Joanne replied 1 year ago.
Are there any updates on this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

not yet probably by end of the day or tommorow, as soon as get grade will let you know.

Expert:  Joanne replied 1 year ago.
Okay :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I just got grade back i got 88 . Thank you again. I try to rate the other one and it doesnt let me add money to my accout and it says closed?? What do i need to do now?

Expert:  Joanne replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Give me a moment to update you on the other one.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I can't get in on the other one.

Expert:  Joanne replied 1 year ago.

You should be able to get in the other one now. I have asked the customer service to open it. Thanks