Ray Atkinson
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience:  Inner-city high school substitute teacher. Degrees in mathemetics, accounting, and education. Years and years of tutoring.
29937297

For Ray Atkinson only http://www.filedropper.com/kiley Please

For Ray Atkinson only

http://www.filedropper.com/kiley

Please type in blue and show work. Thanks Ray!
Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
I need a small explanation for the first problem. Is it the production chart, or ownership?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hey Ray! Got your message I will have to ask on this and get back to you.

Glad to hear it. I will see you when you get an answer.
I am going out of town in the morning, and will not return until late late Saturday night. If you reply Saturday, I will get the message when I return.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hey Ray... so I asked me teacher and he said:

"This question is about the trade off between public goods and private goods. For example, when you produce more public goods, can you produce the same amount of private goods?"

I hope this helps you becuase I sure am confused. lol

Have a great trip!

OK, it is a production chart, as I thought. I will get this typed up after I get some sleep. 200 miles to DC, 200 miles back, and getting back at 3am makes for a LONG day. At least I didn't have to skate, too. My daughter skated 15 km around the Mall in DC from one monument to another as part of the "Skate of the Union" event.

See you in the morning. (later in the morning, that is. )
Here you have it.

http://www.filedropper.com/kiley
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hey Ray! Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you I had to fly stateside. For some reason the link is not working for me...I think it might have expired? Do you mind trying to upload and again and sending me a new link? Thank you!!!

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Ray Atkinson, Graduate Student
Experience: Inner-city high school substitute teacher. Degrees in mathemetics, accounting, and education. Years and years of tutoring.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you! I would really like your help with one more thing but it requires 800 words lol PLEASE HELP ME! I dont trust working with anyone else!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Acutally I dont care if you cut it short and its not 800 if you can help me!

Please post it as a new question. I will see if I can answer it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you!!! Posting now give me a few minutes! Thank you!!!!