TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

Write a JSP program that generates subtraction quizzes randomly,

Write a JSP program that generates subtraction quizzes randomly, as shown in Figure 43.14a ( . The first number must always be greater than or equal to the second number. After the user answers all questions, the JSP displays the result, as shown in Figure 43.14b (

Hello, Bill. Thank you for your question. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

I will contact you once this is complete.

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you

Hello again, Bill!

You can download the project here:

I'm not sure what IDE you use, or if you need one at all. So I sent you an entire Eclipse project. If you use eclipse, you can import it into Eclipse easily by going to "FILE->IMPORT" and selecting "GENERAL->ARCHIVE FILE". Then import the zip file (without unzipping it).

If you just need the JSP file, you can find it in the zip. Unzip the file and go into the WebContent folder. You will find the file. It is called index.jsp

The project does exactly as your requirements requested.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help.

If you ever require assistance in the future, please feel free to request me directly by starting your questions with **For TheDoctor**.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.