Chelsea
Chelsea, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  5 years of experience in tutoring

Great Bonus need by 6/16/13 by 8pm In this assignment, you

Great Bonus need by 6/16/13 by 8pm

In this assignment, you will investigate the biotic and abiotic structure and function of an ecosystem.

Choose one of the following ecosystems:

Tropical rainforest
Grassland
Coral Reef
Estuary
Desert
You will write a two to three page APA-style research paper about your choice of ecosystem including:

Where might this type of ecosystem be located? Give one specific example.
Describe the structure of the ecosystem: List both the abiotic components and biotic components
Describe the function of the ecosystem: How do the abiotic and biotic components interact in biogeochemical cycles? Describe both the carbon and nitrogen cycles
Describe disturbance and recovery: Describe one natural and one human caused disturbance to the ecosystem. Explain the damage to the ecosystem, including how the abiotic and biotic characteristics of the ecosystem changed.
Explain how ecosystems recover naturally based on resilience mechanisms and the theory of secondary succession.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chelsea replied 10 months ago.

Chelsea : Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX X'X be happy to help you with that question. I'm working on your answer now, and I'll have it to you sometime late tonight. Thanks!
Customer: Thank you so much!
Chelsea : It's my pleasure! Thanks!
Customer: Can you switch to the other format please?
Chelsea :

I'm sorry, but what do you mean by "other format"? The other question and answer format?

Customer:

yes please my computer takes about an hour literally to load this type of question answer format.

Customer:

do you feel that you will be able to submit the work by 9pm est tonight?

Expert:  Chelsea replied 10 months ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Chelsea replied 10 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Chelsea, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: 5 years of experience in tutoring
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm on my IPhone. I'll be home in a bit to accept.