Chelsea, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  5 years of experience in tutoring

Great Bonus need by 6/16/13 by 8pm In this assignment, you

Great Bonus need by 6/16/13 by 8pm

In this assignment, you will investigate the biotic and abiotic structure and function of an ecosystem.

Choose one of the following ecosystems:

Tropical rainforest
Coral Reef
You will write a two to three page APA-style research paper about your choice of ecosystem including:

Where might this type of ecosystem be located? Give one specific example.
Describe the structure of the ecosystem: List both the abiotic components and biotic components
Describe the function of the ecosystem: How do the abiotic and biotic components interact in biogeochemical cycles? Describe both the carbon and nitrogen cycles
Describe disturbance and recovery: Describe one natural and one human caused disturbance to the ecosystem. Explain the damage to the ecosystem, including how the abiotic and biotic characteristics of the ecosystem changed.
Explain how ecosystems recover naturally based on resilience mechanisms and the theory of secondary succession.

Chelsea : Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to help you with that question. I'm working on your answer now, and I'll have it to you sometime late tonight. Thanks!
Customer: Thank you so much!
Chelsea : It's my pleasure! Thanks!
Customer: Can you switch to the other format please?
Chelsea :

I'm sorry, but what do you mean by "other format"? The other question and answer format?

yes please my computer takes about an hour literally to load this type of question answer format.

do you feel that you will be able to submit the work by 9pm est tonight?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I'm on my IPhone. I'll be home in a bit to accept.