LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

You work for a county court and need to design a program to

You work for a county court and need to design a program to calculate the total fine on a speeding ticket.

Each line of the table in Appendix G in the Course Materials forum indicates a MPH over the speed limit range and corresponding calculations for the fine and court costs for the range. Given a MPH over the speed limit, the fine is calculated by adding the base fine for the MPH over the speed limit range to the over the limit multiplier, the court costs are determined by court cost multiplier, and the total fine is the sum of the fine and the court costs. – Please see Appendix G in the Course Materials forum for more details.

You must use the Selection Control structure to determine the calculation for the different MPH over the speed limit ranges.

Design a program with pseudocode that solves this problem.

Perform a design walkthrough to verify your design.

Post the assignment as an attachment.

You must provide a complete program design. One that includes an analysis section and/or an IPO chart, plus the pseudocode code. Please use the example provided in Appendix E in the Course Materials forum as a guide.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
Please provide example as provided in Appendix E and G in the Course Materials
Zip all files, upload the zipped file to and post download link here.

What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago. E.doc

Please provide Appendix G also
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry, I thought I did. G.doc

I need this done asap. Within 30 minutes would be nice. How long do you need. The teacher gave us the processes and input/outputs. Here they are:

1) Display program title

2) Display directions

3) Get the MPH over speed limit value

4) Calculate the fine and points

5) Output the results

MPH Over Speed Limit (integer: overlimit)

Fine (real: fine)

Court Cost (real: courtCost)

Total Fine (real: totalFine)

It may take 1 hour or in 30 minutes I can provide pseudocode. Please let me know
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

An hour is fine. I just need it around then. No problem. I just want a quality assignment. The first part is already complete (processes list). I need the ipo chart and pseudocode.

ok. Please wait
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok. If the assignment is well done, I will come back to you in the future. I am having trouble with this class. Thank you.

ok :)

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.