Dr. Steve
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience:  Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
36334456

Dr. steve thank you for a job well done. i will post the 4th

Dr. steve thank you for a job well done. i will post the 4th project for you a little later. when we finish all the project i will sure to give you a big bonus.
talk to you soon
regards
delia
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.

Dear Delia,

Thank you for your request.

Yours truly,

Good afternoon Delia,

In regard to the third assignment, when is the due date for this project?

Speak to you soon,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Dr Steve the third report is due by the 28 of june. thanks delia. sorry about the delay i don't alway have computer access.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX will be sure to have the report posted on schedule.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Dr Steve. That mean a lot to me.enjoy your day.

You as well.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dead Dr Steve I'm posting Assignment #4 for you so you can work on it when you finish with #3 WORKING WITH PRESCHOOLER.

Part 1: Development of a lesson plan. Develop a week0long lesson plan for a group of Preschoolers in your program using a thematic approach. be sure to identify the group you're targeting for this lesson plan. use the preschool -kindergarten lesson plan on pp. 75 and 391of your textbook Early Education Curriculum: A child's connection to the world. choose one of the following themes: (1;All About Me ) (2: My Family and Me) (3:Friends) (4:Colors) (5:Shapes) (6:Pets) (7:Plants) (8:Animals You may want to pick a particular group of animals such as zoo or farm animals.) In clued with your lesson plan a list of resources such as books (both for teachers and children),music, and other learning materials.Part 2: Development of an Activity Plan Choose one of the activity from your lesson plan that you would like to do with the children. Develop an activity plan using the formate on page 66 A child's connection to the world,.Themes, Units, projects, And webs.once you've implemented the activity, be sure to answer all the questions in the "Evaluation and follow-up" section of your activity plan.

Dr Steve , let me know when u receive this assignment, its due july 12, thanks a million i sure hope you can help me this one.

Thank you, Delia.

I will be sure to have the report completed on schedule.

Good afternoon Delia,

I am just dropping a line to let you know that I am working on the final draft of your report and will have it posted within the next 3 to 5 hours.

Best regards,

Good afternoon Delia,

Attached is your new report. The word count is a total of 1,239 words in length, which, at a rate of 10 cents a word, leaves us with a balance of $63 to apply to the bonus when you accept the report.

Please CLICK HERE to download.

Speak to you soon,

Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience: Ph.D., M.A., B.A.

Good afternoon Delia,

Now that you have successfully downloaded the report, I will delete the link for privacy per you standing order to do so.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
OK you can delete the report thanks you again.

Thank you, Delia. I left a message for you on the other post. Did you receive it?

Good evening Delia,

I am working on Assignment #4.

In order to assure that all the instructions are carried out exactly as the assignment indicates - could you please send me scans of pages 66, 75, and 391 from your book, "Early Education Curriculum?"

The above pages have a specific format requested in the assignment instructions.

Speak to you soon,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
OK I will try.

A scan into a PDF file would likely work best.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dr steve i try to send you the scan but the websit say i don't have access. send me another response and i will try again

Good evening Delia,

If you open a free Mediafire.com account you will be able to upload the scans and paste the links to the scans in one of your messages to me.

The link to open a Mediafire.com account is at the following URL: https://www.mediafire.com/upgrade/

Speak to you soon,

Thank you, Delia.

I received page 66. I also received page 67 and an unmarked page. Could you tell me if the unmarked page was page 391?

Also, in regard to page 75 -- does page 67 cover the same lesson plan? I ask this as I received page 67 rather than page 75.

Speak to you soon,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Dr Steve yes page 67do cover page 66 and the unmarked page is page 319 I can send u page 66 just to be on the safe side.

That would be great. The assignment pages that I currently do not have are page 75 and page 391.

Speak to you soon,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dr Steve thank you again for your help i send you the file of the missing pages. let me know when you receive it.

thanks Delia

Thank you, Delia.

Good afternoon Delia,

Attached are your 2 new reports for assignment 4. The word count is a total of 2,264 words in length, which, at a rate of 10 cents a word, leaves us with a balance of $166 to apply to the bonus when you accept the reports.

Please CLICK HERE to download "Week-Long Lesson Plan"

Please CLICK HERE to download your "My Five Senses Activity Plan"

Speak to you soon,

Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience: Ph.D., M.A., B.A.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dr Steve Thank you for a job well done. i posted $260.00 for the balance and bonus let me know if it came through. thank again for helping me. the remaining two assignment i will post them for you later.

talk to you soon

Delia

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dr Steve i have download the assignment.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Dr. Steve, Tutor
Experience: Ph.D., M.A., B.A.

Dear Delia,

Thank you very much for the additional bonus; it is sincerely appreciated.

I have deleted the report links for privacy per your standing order to do so.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Your very welcome you deserved it you are the best