LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

Design a program to perform the following task:Calculate

Design a program to perform the following task:
Calculate a person’s weight on the other eight planets of our solar system and Earth’s moon.

Using a similar approach as example 2.3 (textbook page 75): “Finding the Sale Price of Items in a Department Store”, provide your analysis for the following problem statement:
Write a program that will calculate the weight of a person (in pounds) on the moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. The program should allow the user to input weight, then compute and display the relative weight for each of the celestial bodies.

As reference, the following ratios can be used to calculate the relative weights:
Mercury: 37.8%
Venus: 90.7%
The Moon: 16.6%
Mars: 37.7%
Jupiter: 236.4%
Saturn: 106.4%
Uranus: 88.9%
Neptune: 112.5%
Pluto: 6.7%
For example, if a person has a weight of 150lb, their weight on the moon would be 16.6% of 150lb, or 24.9lb.

Your analysis should be clearly written, demonstrating your thought process and steps used to analyze the problem. Your analysis should address the following points:
• Output required by the problem.
• Necessary input and how you will obtain the required output from the given
• Variable names and definitions you will use to solve the problem.
• Necessary formulas and sample calculations that might be needed.
• Assumptions you are making about the problem.

Using a similar approach as the example provided in section 2.2(textbook page 78) for “The Sale Price Program continued”, provide your program design for the program you analyzed for calculating the relative weights on other planets. Be sure to describe the fundamental tasks needed to solve the problem so you can use a modular design.
Provide pseudocode of your overall design that includes the Main module and the order of the module calls (see page 82 for an example). List all of your pseudocode for each module (See example 2.6 on page 83 as an example). Please use the base pseudocode described in the text and course modules; third-party libraries should not be used.
Include header and step comments in your pseudocode, using a similar approach as the example provided in section 2.3 (textbook page 86). See example 2.8 on pages 87-88).

Prepare at least 3 sets of input data (Test data) along with their expected output for testing your program. Your test data can be presented in the form of a table as follows (note: feel free to adapt to your design):
Example application test data:
Weight on earth (in pounds) Expected output:
Weight on each celestial body (in pounds)
Weight: 120 Mercury: 45.3
Venus: 108.8
The Moon: 19.9
Mars: 45.2
Jupiter: 283.6
Saturn: 127.6
Uranus: 106.6
Neptune: 135
Pluto: 8

I can provide the pages (75, 78, 82, 83, 86-88), of the examples of how this program should be written.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.

If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to and post download link here.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Deadline is Saturday, June 15, 2013 at 2 pm.

Here is the link for the pages. 75-89.pdf

password XXXXX open: timing13

ok, I will review it and let you know ASAP.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

okay..I'll be here until 11:00 pm EST.

ok, Please check back in 12 hours.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Why do you need 12 hours to give me an answer after you said that you would "review it let me know ASAP?"

I can't wait 12 hours for your answer. If you can't do this then tell me by 11:10 pm. If I don't hear from you, I will look for another expert.

I reviewed it, and you told me that deadline is on 15 june.

In how many hours do you need the answer, let me know?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You confuse me. You said that you would review my question and documentation and then tell me whether you could help me by 10 am Friday.

This is how I understood you. I can't do that. I need to know now that you can provide the answer by Saturday, June 15th at 2:00 pm.

The deadline has not changed. It is still Saturday, June 15th at 2:00 pm.

Can you complete this by Saturday at 2pm?

yes, I will provide you answer before the deadline.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Good...I'll look forward to your answer before the deadline.

thank you

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.