ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

For ALTPROG onlyCreate a linked list structure Music that

For ALTPROG only

Create a linked list structure Music that contains the data fields Name, Artist, Number_of_Songs, and a pointer to the list. Create the structure with 3 members and fill in data for each member. Create a function that will display() all the data for each member and call it from the main program.

I can not use at all as we have not been taught how to use that, and I am programming on a Mac and that library is not included. I have some example code I found but it doesn't work with included
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

Do you have any FILES related to this question. If yes
Can you please go to www.wikisend.com and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "File ID" and "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" or "File ID" and please paste it in your reply here.
Did yous till need this ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I still need this. Thanks.

Download Answer Link I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That is good. Can you add one more field to input the name of the album. The question asks for three fields: name, artist, no of songs.

yes, I can do .,.,can it wait until this evening please ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes it can
thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Still waiting for your answer.

sORRY,slipped my mind...will send update in next few mins
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I thought that this was good. Is there a call to the function display() ? I just re-read the assignment, and I don't think that the call to the function is there.

let me check, I may have missed it
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Any luck with my problem?

Yes, still qworking on it
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not to be a pain, but did you finish with my problem?

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.