TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

**For TheDoctor** I have new question. This question builds

**For TheDoctor**

I have new question. This question builds on the one from last week and uses that assignment. I have a not at the bottom following the question - it makes the answer much easier.

Here is the question:

In this assignment, you will practice writing SQL statements.

Create scripts of SQL statements for the following situations:

Add a minimum of five clients, three sales people, ten contacts, and at least one contact summary for each client to your database that you created in W3 Assignment 2. Every sales person must have at least one client.
Query your database to produce all the clients for one of the sales people that are assigned to multiple clients.
Produce a full client list by sales person.
Add a contact summary to one of your clients, then modify it, and then delete it.

In a Microsoft Word document, create a report that outlines the steps you took to create these scripts. Include the scripts in the report along with a description of the results that you achieved. With your results, include screen shots showing your results.

*****

NOTE: The instructor changed the requirements to make it easier:

"Manually create the following scripts:

INSERT SQL Scripts

In a file create the INSERT Scripts that you would use to load the data that I provided in the Week 4 Problems and Solutions Discussion Area

SQL QUERY Script

Show in a file the script that you would use to query the database for the for one of the sales people that are assigned to multiple clients

SQL QUERY Script

Show in a file the script that you would use to produce a full client list by sales person

SQL QUERY Scripts

Show in a file the scripts that you would use to add a contact summary to one of your clients, then modify it, and then delete it"

So I have pasted the original assignment above, followed by the revised requirements. If you accept this one I will need it done in the next 12 hours or so.
Hello again, Chris! Thank you for requesting me.

By when do you need this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You are welcome - you earned it!

I need this sometime in the next 12 hours or so - when you can get to it.

Thanks!

Thank you,

I will contact you once this is complete.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.