TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

Lesson 3: Do Capstone Simulation page 85. Submit as html file

Lesson 3: Do Capstone Simulation page 85. Submit as html file named capstone3-1solution your name.html. Submit a screen print of the Web Page in a doc file named capstone3-1solution your name. No Data is necessary. You must have at least 3 images.

Lesson 4: Capstone Simulation page 103. Submit as html file named capstone4-1solutionfile1.. your name.html. Submit a screen print of the Web Page in a doc file named capstone4-1solution your name. No Data is necessary. You will create all files necessary-if you wish you may submit as one zipped file, otherwise add a number to the name to distinguish each file.

Lesson 5: Summary Project page 136-137. Submit as html file named summary5-1solution your name.html. Submit a screen print of the Web Page in a doc file named summary5-1solution your name. No Data is necessary For multiple files you may submit in one zipped file or add a digit to the name for each of the multiple files.

Lesson 6: Do Capstone Simulation page 162. Submit as html file named capstone6-1solution your name.html. Submit a screen print of the Web Page in a doc file named capstone6-1solution your name. No Data is necessary. You will be using a file you have previously created.

Lesson 7: Capstone Simulation page 187. Submit as html file named capstone7-1solutionfile1. your name.html. Submit a screen print of the Web Page in a doc file named capstone7-1solution your name. No Data is necessary. You will create all files necessary-if you wish you may submit as one zipped file, otherwise add a number to the name to distinguish each file.

Lesson 8: Capstone Simulation page 215. Submit as html file named capstone-8-1solution your name.html. Submit a screen print of the Web Page in a doc file named capstone8-1solution your name. No Data is necessary

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I still want to continue waiting
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please continue, I can wait for couple more days.

why you dont have TheDoctor do this? i did my last one for me and he already know what to do.

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator

Hello again, Moses.

I would be happy to complete this for you. However, the question value is quite low for this amount of work. Your previous question included two simple capstone simulations. This question has six tasks, all of which are much more involved than your previous request.

I will send an under-priced report. You will receive an email with the suggested price and a link to update the question value.

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just add more money, Im only paying $78 since i have already missed my deadline for this homework.

Hello again,

It is completely up to you what to set the question value to. I apologize that you missed your deadline. I did not even see this question until yesterday and was then awaiting your reply. As I mentioned in your previous question, if you would like to request me directly, you must start your questions with **For TheDoctor**. Otherwise, there is no guarantee that I will ever see the question. I've worked with most online universities, and have never seen a deadline other than a Sunday.

Again, I apologize that you missed your deadline. Since you had the question at low urgency, and took 12 hours to reply to my question, I assumed that there was no rush. It will take many hours to complete these six assignments. I will contact you once they are all done.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems