LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

2 part question 1st part: •Describe and justify why it

Customer Question

2 part question

1st part: •Describe and justify why it is important to work on program design prior to program implementation

2nd part:

Your assignment is to create initial design documentation for a proposed final application project. Your final project for this class will require building a complete application of your choosing and design in Visual Studio. The application may be written in either Visual Basic, Visual C#, or a combination of both languages. Before you start your application, you must submit a proposal and have the application design approved by your instructor. This document forms the proposal.

Your final project must be a Windows application that involves at least five (5) of the programming techniques used in this class. You must use the .Net Framework classes and create derived classes from them (counts as one technique). The other four (4) techniques are up to you. For example, you could use forms, data validation, structures, and animation. While you have not yet covered all of the techniques, you now have a good idea of the kind of skills you will gain in the course. Providing this proposal now allows you to work on the project while you are completing the course.

This assignment creates the proposal and design document for your final project in this class. Submit the document in a Word-readable format (.docx, .doc, .rtf, .txt). The following tasks should be outlines in your design document.

State the application you wish to create for your final project. Justify why you feel this application will effectively demonstrate your programming skill. List and describe the five (5) techniques you will demonstrate through creating the application. This means writing the name of the technique, stating and discussing why you believe it is important, and describing how you will implement the technique.

NOTE: Think about what you can do and how much time it will take. How can you create an interesting application quickly and easily? Think seriously about what coding tasks were easy or interesting for you versus what tasks you disliked. Your goal is to design a practical project that you can complete during this course. DO NOT PROPOSE OR SUBMIT A PROJECT FROM THE TEXTBOOK!
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.

Will it be ok if I provide you answer for Airline Reservation Project ?
What is the deadline?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This is fine. My deadline is 18 June

Thank you. sorry if this posts numerous time my answer is not posting.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
ok,
These are a lot and will take time. I am sending an email indicating new and fair price for this question. You may increase the price of the question. Please check inbox/spam/junk folder of the email address registered with JustAnswer and let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

completed price adjustment.

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
I will provide you answer ASAP.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Checking to see how things are going.
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will be calling on you again in the next week for more help if you don't mind

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This is a continuation of the assignment you have completed in Module Four. (Part 2 of last request) Bluebird Airlines Flight Reservation System

• Using Visual Studio, create a project for your proposed application.

• Create a sample splash screen for your application (a splash screen is a screen that runs at program startup). This screen should have the application name, your name, the date, and a descriptive note about the purpose of the application. Include a graphic that fits the project; you may use any public domain graphic (i.e.: no licensed or copyrighted material!) or create your own graphic.

deadline is 30.06.13

thank you

Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 year ago.
As thi is new question, please Post that as a new question with suitable price using only "For logicpro only" as question text. once I reply on that page, you can copy paste the question
Goto following link
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
to create the question under my profile