LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

Submit pseudocode and a flowchart for the following programming

Submit pseudocode and a flowchart for the following programming exercise:

Fat Gram Calculator

Design a program that asks for the number of fat grams and calories in a food item. Validate the input as follows:

- Make sure the number of fat grams and calories are not less than 0.

- According to nutritional formulas, the number of calories cannot exceed fat grams X 9. Make sure that the number of calories entered is not greater than fat grams x 9.

Once correct data has been entered, the program should calculate and display the percentage of calories that come from fat. Use the following formula:

Percentage of calories from fat = (fat grams x 9) / calories

Some nutritionists classify a food as "low fat" if less than 30 percent of its calories come from fat. If the results of this formulas are less than 0.3, the program should display a message indicating the food is low in fat.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi there,

you helped me once before with creating a pseudocode and flowchart. I have another exercise like this. can you help me again, please?

thanks

thank you.
You can post your question using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions.
It will ensure that question is for me.