ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

Can you help me with a programming assignment?

Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

1. Design and implement a Java program that will gather a floating point numbers and determine the sum and average of the data entered. The program should use separate methods for inputting the data, calculating the sum, calculating the average, and displaying the results. A sentinel value should be used to indicate the user has completed entering their numbers. The output should display a message that includes the count of the numbers entered, the sum of the numbers and the average of the numbers. If the sum of the numbers is greater than 100, a warning message should be displayed indicating “values have exceeded a sum 100”.

2. Additional requirements include:

1. Use JOptionPane.showInputDialog() methods for your user to input their data

2. Use JOptionPane.showMessageDialog() methods to display your messages. Name the program

I will have this ready in few hours
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.