ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

"For ATLProg Only" Project #1 - Pseudo Code This project

Customer Question

"For ATLProg Only"

Project #1 - Pseudo Code
This project is worth 15 percent (15 pts) of the final course grade.
The project will emphasize standard approaches that verify you have successfully mastered the concepts of structured design.
Pseudo code is an informal high-level and compact description of a computer programming algorithm that uses structural conventions of a programming language. It is intended more for human reading than machine reading. In working through the assignments in the textbook, pseudo code has been used to clearly pin down the work to be done for the program. Then using the proper Python syntax it has been converted into an executable program when constructed correctly.
Pseudo code is basically a shorthand way of describing a computer program functions; it creates the logical structure describing the actions to execute an application. You have already been doing this in each chapter of the text thus far.
Example:
Write a program that obtains two integer numbers from the user.
It will print out the sum of those numbers.
Pseudo code:
Prompt the user to enter the first integer
Prompt the user to enter a second integer
Compute the sum of the two user inputs
Display an output prompt that explains the answer as the sum
Display the result
In this project, create the pseudo code from the following request.
1. The program must have some sort of menu that allows users to make selections to do a particular calculation.
2. It must provide five menu items that allow the user to make a calculation. Each of the 5 menu items should perform different calculations. There should be an additional menu item for user to exit the program. So, total of 6 menu item.
3. Once the user selects a menu item, program should perform calculation, display the result to the user, and return to the main menu. User should be presented with main menu until they choose option to exit the program.
Your pseudo code must be submitted as a Word or PDF document. It must be named as: FirstName_LastName_PseudoCode.doc (or docx). Example: Joe_Smith_PseudoCode.doc(docx) or
Joe_Smith_PseudoCode.pdf

Please submit to the Assignments folder when completed.

How Will This Assignment Be Graded? (i.e. The Way to an "A")
Assignment Grading Rubric
Criteria What does this mean? Weight
Menu items Pseudo code provides five menu items for users to make a calculation and sixth item to exit the program. 5 pts
Calculations and output Pseudo code provides details of calculations and display output to the users. 5 pts
Return to main menu Pseudo code returns user back to the main menu. 5 pts

Project must be submitted no later than Sunday, 6/9, 11:59:59pm ET.
Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon do you need this answer ?
Can you please send me a pdf/word document/URL of your assignment description ?
Can you please send me the files you have been working with ?
Can you please go to www.ge.tt and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" and please paste it in your reply here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This assignment is due Sunday, 6/9 @ 11:59pm ET

http://ge.tt/98ZSDri/v/0?c

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
ok let me see
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

How is it coming along?

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
going good
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ATLProg,

I would like to add a bonus to transform this pseudo code into a working script. I uploaded the required document and copied the link to it below.

http://ge.tt/9JBG8Rk/v/0?c

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Let me see
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

if you need the pseudo code file again i can upload for you as well.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
i have that
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
thanks
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, I am not able to assist you with your scripting question. Sorry.