TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

HTML & JAVASCRIPT BASICS 4 ED. Lesson 1: Do Capstone Simulati

HTML & JAVASCRIPT BASICS 4 ED.

Lesson 1: Do Capstone Simulation page 28. Submit as html file named capstone1-1solution your name.html. Submit a screen print of the Web Page in a doc file named capstone1-1solution. No Data is necessary

Lesson 2: Capstone Simulation page 56. Submit as html file named capstone2-1solution your name.html. Submit a screen print of the Web Page in a doc file named capstone2-1solution. No Data is necessary
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

You must provide the actual problems. If you have access to a PDF version of these pages, you can upload them to http://ge.tt

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then paste it here.

If you have a hard-copy of the book, then you can send images of the pages using the same method.

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I just uploaded HTML & JAVASCRIPT BASICS 4 ED. To GE.tt
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I just uploaded the HTML & JAVASCRIPT BASICS 4 ED. to ge.tt.

let me know if you still need anything else

Hello again,

I cannot retrieve files that you upload to ge.tt without the download link.

Please review my previous instructions. When you upload to ge.tt, you are given a link on the right. It is a short link that contains a bunch of letters and numbers. Directly underneath that link is an option to "Copy Link".

You must copy the link and then come back here and paste the link into this thread. Ge.tt is a third-party sharing site. Without the download link, I have no way of accessing anything that you upload.

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you.

I will contact you once this is complete.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.