ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

atlprog only!!!!!!! Can you help me with some vb work?

atlprog only!!!!!!!

Can you help me with some vb work?
Hi welcome back. Can you please let me know what exactly is not working with detailed information of Inputs you entered and output values you were expecting
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
ok..
I looked at the additional requirements and sorry i won't be able to assist you with it i have already invested lot of time on the previous question
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what additional would be needed

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

what would I need to move forward

Unfortunately, I am not able to assist you with your question, so I will open it to all Experts and if someone can assist you, they will post a reply here on this page (No need to create a new question). Best wishes.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I'm so confused this is the question I used to pay for the first part
I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your Question but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Rachel
Looking at additional requirements and effort needed ( as well as effort already put in by me) this question should be priced atleast $120. I have sent a Underpriced report on this to your registered email id, please confirm if the price of $120 looks ok to you. Please let me know so I can start working on this accordingly.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am soryy missed that you ended up replying. I did end up doing most of this myself. I would like to accept this question for the 55 for the previous work but there is no accept button

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
oks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

did you download files? also this is something that needs to be completed no later than wednesday night so please let me know as soon as possible

I am not much clear on what exactly is required. can you break it down to one requirement at a time
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Did u see instruction sheet
yes but not sure what exactly is needed as it had many steps
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
That she is the full instruction sheet there maybe some steps That are complete
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

okay let me take a look i thought it was steped out well. what needs to happen is the user needs to be able to click on grd main at the bottom selct a seq # than remaining info that is in the instruction sheet needs to populate? does that make sense

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

are u on?

I am now I haven't looked at the sheet in detail as I am in middle of a large project. I will suggest you creating a new question to let other experts assist you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay so you do not think that you will be able to work on?

Unfortunately not for next few days
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I sill have had no responce... were you able to at least look at this to see what it was worth. Sorry to bother u

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I updated the additional question that was added to $ 100. I know that you said you would not be able to work on for a few days but, I wanted to make sure that you were not still able to do this as I need this by later tonight.

Sorry but I wont be abke to help you with this one looking at lack of time for a big project like this. I hope you understand
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I sure do... I haven't gotten any response on other question do u know of someone
Generally some one replies by now of they feel confident. . Can you try and put in sample data for each step in the instructions sheet.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ill see
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello I updated the instruction sheet. with some examples and updated some of the wording can you take a look

http://www.mediafire.com/?6zlnwso6nqylkma

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am hoping that you get this tonight as i am supposed to have this for tomorrow. Please let me know as soon as you get on

Unfortunately, I am not able to assist you with your question, so I will open it to all Experts and if someone can assist you, they will post a reply. Best wishes.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Okay is this something u just can't do? Or can't do now
This is something I can't do as I am out of ideas and secondly I am little pressed for time too
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Okay let me know if it changes just found out I don't need till sunday willing to pay 125 or more
Ok ..does it have to be in the application solution your provided ..as i looked at that app..and i am not sure what is going on with it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It really should be those are steps that are already done and not on instruction sheet.. Instruction sheet is what needs to be added. If u look at form u need to be able to click on sequence # XXXXX a form pops up where this info will info will be displayed... That is there now just not displaying info
Sorry but i won't be able to assist you this time.i will have to opt out for other experts..Best Wishes
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Why r u opting out. Is the sheet to confusing.
i am just out of ideas and as i had said.. i am pressed for time
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Would it be easier for u to star it without solution and I can add later
Sorry but due to lack of time i wont be able to
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Are u on?? I wanted to see if u can at least do just some if it this is so important I have to turn some in today

http://www.mediafire.com/?5roz7wcx1s3f33r

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
? Even if u assist with parts that are understood it would be greatly beneficial
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Did u get my message?
ok
Sorry, can't help :(