ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

atlprog only!!!!!!! Can you help me with some vb work?

Customer Question

atlprog only!!!!!!!

Can you help me with some vb work?
Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Hi welcome back. Can you please let me know what exactly is not working with detailed information of Inputs you entered and output values you were expecting
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
ok..
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
I looked at the additional requirements and sorry i won't be able to assist you with it i have already invested lot of time on the previous question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what additional would be needed

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what would I need to move forward

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, I am not able to assist you with your question, so I will open it to all Experts and if someone can assist you, they will post a reply here on this page (No need to create a new question). Best wishes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm so confused this is the question I used to pay for the first part
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the Professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your Question but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Rachel
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Looking at additional requirements and effort needed ( as well as effort already put in by me) this question should be priced atleast $120. I have sent a Underpriced report on this to your registered email id, please confirm if the price of $120 looks ok to you. Please let me know so I can start working on this accordingly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am soryy missed that you ended up replying. I did end up doing most of this myself. I would like to accept this question for the 55 for the previous work but there is no accept button

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
oks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

did you download files? also this is something that needs to be completed no later than wednesday night so please let me know as soon as possible

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
I am not much clear on what exactly is required. can you break it down to one requirement at a time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did u see instruction sheet
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
yes but not sure what exactly is needed as it had many steps
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That she is the full instruction sheet there maybe some steps That are complete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

okay let me take a look i thought it was steped out well. what needs to happen is the user needs to be able to click on grd main at the bottom selct a seq # than remaining info that is in the instruction sheet needs to populate? does that make sense

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

are u on?

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
I am now I haven't looked at the sheet in detail as I am in middle of a large project. I will suggest you creating a new question to let other experts assist you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay so you do not think that you will be able to work on?

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately not for next few days
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I sill have had no responce... were you able to at least look at this to see what it was worth. Sorry to bother u

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I updated the additional question that was added to $ 100. I know that you said you would not be able to work on for a few days but, I wanted to make sure that you were not still able to do this as I need this by later tonight.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but I wont be abke to help you with this one looking at lack of time for a big project like this. I hope you understand
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sure do... I haven't gotten any response on other question do u know of someone
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Generally some one replies by now of they feel confident. . Can you try and put in sample data for each step in the instructions sheet.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ill see
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hello I updated the instruction sheet. with some examples and updated some of the wording can you take a look

http://www.mediafire.com/?6zlnwso6nqylkma

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am hoping that you get this tonight as i am supposed to have this for tomorrow. Please let me know as soon as you get on

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, I am not able to assist you with your question, so I will open it to all Experts and if someone can assist you, they will post a reply. Best wishes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay is this something u just can't do? Or can't do now
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
This is something I can't do as I am out of ideas and secondly I am little pressed for time too
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay let me know if it changes just found out I don't need till sunday willing to pay 125 or more
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Ok ..does it have to be in the application solution your provided ..as i looked at that app..and i am not sure what is going on with it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It really should be those are steps that are already done and not on instruction sheet.. Instruction sheet is what needs to be added. If u look at form u need to be able to click on sequence # XXXXX a form pops up where this info will info will be displayed... That is there now just not displaying info
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but i won't be able to assist you this time.i will have to opt out for other experts..Best Wishes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why r u opting out. Is the sheet to confusing.
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
i am just out of ideas and as i had said.. i am pressed for time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would it be easier for u to star it without solution and I can add later
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Sorry but due to lack of time i wont be able to
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Are u on?? I wanted to see if u can at least do just some if it this is so important I have to turn some in today

http://www.mediafire.com/?5roz7wcx1s3f33r

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
? Even if u assist with parts that are understood it would be greatly beneficial
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did u get my message?
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
ok
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, can't help :(