Kathy
Kathy, Teacher
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

4 Psychology and 4 biology questions (1st year college)

4 Psychology questions and 4 biology questions 1.Outline Freud's structural model of the psyche. What are its three main parts? how are they related? roughly, how much of our psyche is unconscious? In the context of your discussion, explain the meaning of sublimation. 2.Discuss the different kinds of parenting styles. Provide examples. Outline the typical effects of parenting system on children. Finally, what role does temperament play in assessing the relative merits of parenting styles? 3.In an experiment studying the effects of background-noise levels on reading-content retention, what would you assume to be the dependent variable? what would you assume to be the dependent variable? why? 4.what is the opposite of background stressor? ------------ 1.Describe at least 4 of 5 types of prezygotic reproductive barriers. give a brief description of each. 2.Starting with prophase , explain what happens during each phase of mitosis in animal cells. 3.species classified in the phylum chordata must have four characteristics at some point in their cycle. Briefly describe these four features. 4.what are the phases of logistic population growth? briefly describe each phase.

need answer within 11 june 2013

Kathy :

Hi! Thank you for using Just Answer I will answer your question on a timely manner. I plan on posting it by Saturday morning. Thanks

Customer:

ok thank you :)

Kathy :

no problem

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is so fast.! Thank you so much.

I am glad I was able to assist.