TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

**For TheDoctor** Only Need assistance making changes and

**For TheDoctor** Only

Need assistance making changes and adding features to website. Will explain in more detail in response.
Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

Please provide the details. If you have files that you want to share, please zip them up and upload them to

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then paste it here.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Match the navigation bar and the lower section to the slideshow size, would like it to be even.

All in the keeping with the style of the site.

Add 3 more images to the home page with the cheese img, 4x4, so it still fits in the black section and keeps a decent border.

Add a contact us link to the footer next to locations link that gives the email address and says:

“Thank you for your interest in Kudler Foods.

We appreciate your business and will return all emails within 1 business day.

[email protected]

If you have questions for a specific store, please check our different locations and contact whichever store is most convenient.”

Add a coupon newsletter sign up form to the home page that requires first and last name, as well as an email address. (wherever you think best and does not need to connect to a db, but needs validation on email)

Thank you.

I will contact you once this is complete.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I was just checking a few things and I went through the validation and had a few questions. I am getting quite a few errors under W3C.

I am only checking the Homepage and the contact page. Both are filled with img html5 errors. Would it be possible for you to take a look?

Yes, I can take a look.

The errors were there before I made any changes to the file. The errors are also there in contact because that page is simply a copy of your home page with the content replaced. So all of your img errors from the home page were copied over to the contact page.

For instance, all of the errors on images in the Kudler%20Fine%20Foods%20_%20Home_files directory were there before I ever saw the file site.

As the site didn't come close to passing validation when you sent it to me, and you didn't ask for that to be addressed, it was not addressed. I can fix all of it for you so that it passes HTML5 validation. However, fixing your validation errors in unrelated to the changes you asked for in this question. I would have to request that you enter a new question for the validation fixes.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I understand, sorry I didn't know that. I am not sure if I can afford to submit another question right this second. If I am able to before it is due tomorrow, I will submit another. Thanks for your assistance.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just asked another question regarding the fixing validation. let me know and I will upload another file on the new question. Thanks for you help.

Hello again,

I see that you entered a question. It appears as though you entered it as a subscription question.

Subscription questions are not permitted for homework-related questions. I have sent the question to a moderator who should be in touch with you about the question. As of right now, I am not permitted to address that question.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So I have to open it up as a normal question?

Hello again,

Yes, if you would like to do so. I apologize for not address you within your new question. However, I'm not technically permitted to do so.

If you would like to ask it as a normal questions, please go here and ask your question. Please remember to start your question with **For TheDoctor**.

Thank you again
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It's okay. I will open another question tomorrow if the price goes back down. For some reason it is requiring more than double what I have paid for everything else. Thanks again.

The question you entered changed to a non-subscription question. I'm not sure why. I have sent you the files in the other question. Please review and rate when you have a chance.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks a lot! Is it possible for you to tell me what was done to fix them?

The first issue was the rel="aria". I think that was just a bad typo. It should have been rel="stylesheet".

The other issue was the image issues. All version of XHTML and HTML5 require that you have an alt attribute on image tags. The alt tag is an accessibility issue. It is used by screen readers to know what to read out.

Not having alt tags does not actually cause any real errors on the page. But it does not pass validation. And if you ever have a visually impaired individual using your web sites (which is virtually guaranteed), they will be quite annoyed with your work. Additionally, almost all professional settings and government roles require that you observe and adhere to basic accessibility requirements, including use of the alt tag.