Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor

How much for the following need asap... 5-7 slides The

How much for the following need asap...

5-7 slides

The process for filling a job vacancy varies greatly, but there is the requirement for information that must be gathered and used to define the position and match the right candidate to that requirement, which is essentially the same. As the human resources professional, you are expected to work with the supervisor of the position being created to provide the technical competencies in candidate selection. Research and address the following
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.

The posted details of your question are incomplete.

Can you please post the complete details?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will post shortly when I get home on mobile.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

5–7 slides with speaker notes of 200–250 words per slide (excluding Title and Reference slides)
Details:

The process for filling a job vacancy varies greatly, but there is the requirement for information that must be gathered and used to define the position and match the right candidate to that requirement, which is essentially the same.

As the human resources professional, you are expected to work with the supervisor of the position being created to provide the technical competencies in candidate selection.

Research and address the following:

• Discuss the sequence of activities that are involved in hiring an accounts payable clerk.

• Explain the data that should be included in a job analysis of that position.

• Describe how job analysis becomes a position description.

• Describe how the human resources professional guides the selecting supervisor in applying good selection criteria to choose the best candidate.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Info is up may I have a reply please.
Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.

I got the info.

When do you need this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ASAP..no later than sunday morning

Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I will it done before Sunday morning.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks

Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Lani,

I have another project up for $40, contact Josie-mod to work on it.

This is what is needed

Would you be willing to help me with another project, its posted on my profile, but only need a small amount of the overall assignment...

part A: Key Assignment (150 points)

Part A-I

Deliverable Length: 800–1,200 words

You have been asked to develop a rewards program for the MNC that you work for—specifically for the new subsidiaries that they are opening in Japan, France, and the United States.

Why is it important to understand what motivates workers in these countries?
Are the motivators different from those in the United States?
How would you apply the motivation theories to develop your program?
How would you design the right culturally appropriate program for each specific country?
What sort of leadership would be most effective in these countries?
Why do you need good leaders?

Part A-II

Deliverable Length: 800–1,000 words

Choose a multinational corporation from Japan, France, and the United States, and discuss how each MNC integrates corporate social responsibility with its international management strategy.

Specifically, you are to address the following questions:

Does the corporation address global development and poverty reduction?
What kinds of partnerships are involved?
Has this initiative helped the sustainability of the different local, regional, domestic, and international networks?
If so, how?

and

Chairman: Research and write on the following issues:

Discuss the macro environment of the country.
What is the company strategy there?
What will be your structure and controls?
How will you be socially and economically responsible?
How would you implement your strategy?
What would be the role of management?
What is the mode of entry you are going to use, and why?
You are also thinking of how you are going to implement the rewards program.
What do you think would motivate the workers?
How would you design the right culturally appropriate program?
What kind of leadership would work in this country?

and

Secretary: Research and write on the following issues:

What are some of the legal issues you would have to deal with as a company if you decide to expand there?
What sort of international orientation would you consider?
What are some of the opportunities and strengths of doing business there?
What are some of the cross-cultural issues you are going to have to deal with?
How are they different from in the United States?
What are some of the protocols and etiquette issues you must incorporate into your business behavior?
How are you going to deal with management issues such as assertiveness, conflict resolution, and team building?
What should you practice to be successful?

That is what is needed, will pay $40 for this if so contact the Moderator to accept it.
Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I'm afraid I wont be able to help on your other post.I am still working of the other assignment.Thanks.
Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience: Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor