ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

for ATLProg this is the third question please include comments

for ATLProg

this is the third question please include comments as well and there is the link below to see the whole question Shot 2013-06-05 at 12.18.06 AM.png

Q***(Create an investment-value calculator) Write a program that calculates the future value of an investment at a given interest rate for a specified number of years. The formula for the calculation is:
futureValue = investmentAmount * (1 + monthlyInterestRate)years*12
Use text fields for the investment amount, number of years, and annual interest rate. Display the future amount in a text field when the user clicks the Calculate button, as shown in Figure 16.22a.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.