ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

please include comments in every line this is the second question

please include comments in every line this is the second question and there is two of them i will send it to yo when you done this one .

**(Set clock time) Write a program that displays a clock and sets the time with the input from three text fields, as shown in Figure 17.22. Use the StillClock in Listing 13.10.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.
Please provide source code of
Can you please go to and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "File ID" and "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" or "File ID" and please paste it in your reply here.

are you there
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

"For ATLProg only"

yes im here

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

"For ATLProg only"

here is the link it has the whole question Shot 2013-06-04 at 9.32.25 PM.png

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Please remember to press enter after you put in values in Hours, miuntes and seconds textbox
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok i will but do think i have to submit both of the file you sent me for the O'clock