LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

I need help with an intro to java assignment. I need to create

I need help with an intro to java assignment. I need to create a savings account program that calculates the interest rate, and so on. I have the specifics needed in a word file for review...Thanks
Welcome back
Hope you are doing well
You should be using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions to ensure question comes to me
If you have any file(s), Zip all files, upload the zipped file to and post download link here.
What is the deadline?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX on uploading the file, I had been looking out for you, but it kept saying that you were offline and wasn't sure what was gonna happen, but I am glad that you are assisting me once again.

Thank you :)
please provide the download link once you are done with uploading the file.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have never used that website, every time I upload the file, it goes to an error page..

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Put them in same folder. Compile and run

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers.
It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and rate my answer as excellent. I can address follow up questions on original requirements at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Excellent! A true professional...I just want to test it out to make sure I don't have a question for this project..

thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Could you explain a bit what you mean by putting them in the same folder?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Got it...I may have one more similar java project that I could you your help, if I don't see you online I'll just put For LOGICPRO only, then ask the question so that it will be saved for you whenever you sign on. After that I plan on building a website for my business, so you can be my go to expert for any issues. Thanks a bunch for your help.

yes, you are right.
Just use "For LogicPro only" at the start of the question. It will ensure question comes to me.
I would be happy to help you with your other questions also.