ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

for ATLProg . Q***(Racing car) Write a Java program that

for ATLProg

. Q***(Racing car) Write a Java program that simulates car racing, as shown in Figure 16.23a. The car moves from left to right. When it hits the right end, it restarts from the left and continues the same process. You can use a timer to control animation. Redraw the car with a new base coordinates (x, y), as shown in Figure 16.23b. Also let the user pause/resume the animation with a button press/release and increase/decrease the car speed by pressing the UP and DOWN arrow keys.
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

for ATLProg

hi,

i hope you doing well, but i need to attach a file so please send me the link that i can send you the file through

Can you please go to www.wikisend.com and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "File ID" and "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" or "File ID" and please paste it in your reply here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

for ATLProg

this is the like for you please take look

http://wikisend.com/download/514674/just ANSWER.docx

got it i will keep you posted. In the mean time please rate the following question that i helped you with

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/7se45-please-include-comments-every-line-so-understand.html
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

"For ATLProg only"

hi,

did you solve my question yet.. and please dont forget the comments in every thing because i want to understand it

Thank you

I will work on it. Will provide answer in 24 hrs. Ok?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok when the answer going to be ready because i want to send you the next question

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i sent you the second question

and this is the whole question because i couldn't attached the picture

check this link

Screen Shot 2013-06-04 at 9.32.25 PM.png