LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

I have a into to java assignment, and im stuck on a problem

I have a into to java assignment, and i'm stuck on a problem to create a conversion program for meters to inches, feet, and so on, using void method in java netbeans. Anyone able to help me with the code for this assignment? I have the specific details from my book..
Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.

How soon do you need this answer ?
Can you please send me a pdf/word document/URL of your assignment description ?
Can you please send me the files you have been working with ?
Can you please go to www.ge.tt and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" and please paste it in your reply here.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need this done by this evening, at the latest 10:00 central time. Can you meet this deadline? Its a simple code, i'm sure someone who is an expert programmer could probably knock it out fairly quickly...

I need to look at all details first
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just created an account for that website, and I just uploaded the word file, what info do you need from that?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

http://ge.tt/4SNbyOi/v/0

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am just wondering if you are reviewing the assignment to decide if you want to do it, or if you intend to complete it. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you.
Do you still need this answer?

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML