Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

You want to launch a business internationally, and you need

You want to launch a business internationally, and you need to choose 3 countries—1 in the Middle East, 1 in Asia, and 1 in Latin America.
• What are some of the components of these cultures that you need to understand from a business standpoint?
• How are they different in each country?
• Can you have a U.S. management style in these countries? Explain
• How are their economic systems classified? Explain why they are classified as such.
• After studying these countries, explain whether you should or should not move forward with your business plan.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.

Hi.

I may be able to help but I first need to ask few details.

Do you need brief explanations/discussions to the questions or does that need an essay style writing?

Any required word count?

Have you chosen the countries?

When do you need that?

Let me know.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Essay style please and yes a min of 800 words and no haven't chosen the countries!
Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.

When do you need that?

Hope it's not needed too soon.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Midnight I am sorry... I had emergency eye surgery so I missed my deadline of midnight tonight
Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.

Oh, sorry, I'm afraid I wont be able to meet your deadline.

I will opt now so other free experts can help.

Good luck in this.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you do it by Tuesday?
Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.
I can have it Tuesday evening, if that's alright with you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That will do... Thank u
Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.

Alright then, I will opt back in.

Get well soon and please get your eyes a good rest.

Have a good night!

Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience: Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you! I really needed this...i am going to reword it and add a few other things to it...but great job!!

Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.

Your most welcome.

by the way, I noted your request on your other posted question but I was not online when you posted the question and it appears that another expert has responded.

Requesting specific expert will actually lock the question and wait for your requested expert just in a very short time. If your requested expert fail to respond within the given waiting time frame, it will be opened to any expert

Next time, you may write 'FOR LANI S' in your question header if you want me to help.

Anyway, its a pleasure to work with you.

Thank you too.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will do
Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.
Ok, thank you.
Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.

By the way, I can't post a reply in your other posted assignment.

It is not allowing me to.

Another expert has offered to help you in that question.

You may go ahead and post your response there and have that other expert help you.

But if you want me to work on that for you, I am still willing to help.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would rather work with you...if you can...here is the question...same format and 1000-1200 words

Research a real product, and explain how it is a product of denationalization including the following:

• How marketing costs are lower and show new market opportunities were created

• How it helped income all year round, benefited the local market, and reduced expenses

• How it used local technology and the effect it had on other production inputs

Be sure to also include a response to the following questions:

• Did the product change jobs and wages domestically or internationally?

• Did it affect the environment domestically or internationally?

• Is denationalization of the supply chain better or worse for the global economy?

Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.

Ok, so when do you need that?

And also, it will be better if you can post a note in that other question that you prefer to work with me.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

this one is past due....i tried looking at it... I was using the Coke Cola brand...but really couldn't find any info about the denationalization process for it....so i need it as soon as you can

Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.
Does it have to be Coca-Cola or can we choose another product?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

you can choose another product

Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I will start doing a research for a product and start working on that.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks

Expert:  Lani S. replied 1 year ago.

Just one question, does it have to be a US product/service or its ok to have any from other countries?

Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any product