Raj
Raj, Engineer
Experience:  4 + Experiance in IT Industry
16752232

Java Programming

1) This program has six required outputs and involves searching and sorting an array of integers. Write a Java application that initializes an array with the following numbers, in this order: 23, 17, 5, 90, 12, 44, 38, 84, 77, 3, 66, 55, 1, 19, 37, 88, 8, 97, 25, 50, 75, 61, and 49 Then display the unsorted values. This is required output #1 of 6 for this program. Using a sequential search of the unsorted array, determine and report the 1-relative (i.e. 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.) positions of the following numbers in the array (or -1 if not found), and the number of searches required to locate the numbers: 25, 30, 50, 75, and 92. This is required output #2 of 6. Then display the total number of searches for all five numbers. This is required output #3 of 6. Sort the numbers using any algorithm of your choice and then display the sorted array. This is required output #4 of 6. Using a binary search of the sorted array, determine and report the 1-relative positions of the following numbers in the array (or -1 if not found), and the number of searches required to locate the numbers: 25, 30, 50, 75, and 92. This is required output #5 of 6. Finally, display the total number of searches for all five numbers. This is required output #6 of 6. (There are six required sets of output as numbered in the above paragraphs.) Try to create an object-oriented solution for your solution vs. a procedural one. For example, you might have a class that stores an array passed by a driver class, with methods for sorting the array, searching the array via a sequential search, searching the array via a binary search, and output the current contents of the array. The driver class could not only pass in the initial array values but call various methods to perform the searches, sorting, and array contents display. You may use any output type class you want (e.g. Scanner, JOptionPane).

Hi There,

I will be helping you with the requirement.
By When do you need the solution code?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need to submit the assignment for full credit by midnight tonight mountain time zone.

Ok

I Can have the solution file ready in next 2 hrs. so is that fine with you to login after 2 hrs. for the solution code?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yea that works, do I just log into my account and then open this question up?

Yes, When you login into your account you open this Question and will get the link from me to download the solution code file. Than you RATE my Solution.

May I know the Compiler you are using for JAVA Projects?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am using jGRASP

I use NetBean so If I provide you Project.java will you be able to compile and run it in jGRASP at your end?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I should be able to, I don't see why I wouldnt be able to

Ok

No Problem than.

Will post the solution in next 2 hrs.
Ok Project is almost ready...

Leave me a message here when you are online.

Thank you
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.