Eric M.
Eric M., Tutor
Experience:  9 years of tutoring experience, Bachelor's and Master's in Computing, pursuing PhD

Design a class named CustomerRecord that holds a customer number,

Design a class named CustomerRecord that holds a customer number, name, and address. Include the methods to set the values for each data field and display the values for each data field. Create the class diagram and write the pseudocode that defines the class. Which needs to be done in Microsoft Vizio or some other UML editor. In fact, I'll just need a screenshot of everything.
Hey! I might be able to help you with this. What language are you using?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Oh, hello there! My class has been primarily based on Visual Logic, but this is the curve ball for me. I'm supposed to use some UML editor or Microsoft Vizio. Which I don't know how to use either program, nor was I taught how to.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.