ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

"for ATLProg only" Modify the Inventory Program to include

"for ATLProg only"

Modify the Inventory Program to include an add button, a delete button, and a modify button on the GUI. These buttons should allow the user to perform the corresponding actions on the item name, the number of units in stock, and the price of each unit. An item added to the inventory should have an item number one more than the previous last item.

Add a save button to the GUI that saves the inventory to a C:\data\inventory.dat file.

Use exception handling to create the directory and file if necessary.

Add a search button to the GUI that allows the user to search for an item in the inventory by the product name. If the product is not found, the GUI should display an appropriate message. If the product is found, the GUI should display that product’s information in the GUI.

Here is my source code:
It will be my pleasure to help you. Can you please let me know how soon you need this done.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is due tomorrow by midnight EST. I have received excellent results in the past. I thank you for your service that you provide.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will be starting C++ next semester. Can I count on you if I get in a bind?

sure you can..i can help with VB and C# XXXXX
Please note looking at effort involved this one should have been priced around $75 you may add bonus.

Please find solution below

I hope i was able to assist you. If you are happy with my service please rate my service . If your are not 100% satisfied, please reply to me so that i can help you better. Please start your question with "For ATLProg only" to request me again

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can please send it another way. I can not access it this way.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I sent you the wrong code, I am so sorry for this. Can you please make the modifications to the code below and I will add a $50 dollar bonus to your fee.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am sorry for the oversight on my part. Thank you in advance for you help with this.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Are you there?

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.