ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
44910485

for ATLProg Q4 (The Octagon class) Write a class named Octagon

Customer Question

for ATLProg
Q4 (The Octagon class) Write a class named Octagon that extends GeometricObject and implements the Comparable and Cloneable inter- faces. Assume that all eight sides of the octagon are of equal size. The area can be computed using the following formula:
. 
area = (2 + 4/22)*side*side 

Draw the UML diagram that involves Octagon, GeometricObject, Comparable, and Cloneable. Write a test program that creates an Octagon object with side value 5 and displays its
Category: Homework
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Hello thanks for requesting me. i will have this ready in few minutes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok please get me the program 3 as well i already payed for when you were offline and the other expert was trying to do it for me but i did not like his answers cuz its wrong

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
How does it look
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

can you provide me the third program again wihich is this one

. Q3 (The Colorable interface) Design an interface named Colorable with a void method named howToColor(). Every class of a colorable object must implement the Colorable interface. Design a class named Square that extends GeometricObject and implements Colorable. Implement howToColor to display the message Color all four sides. 
Draw a UML diagram that involves Colorable, Square, and GeometricObject. Write a test program that creates an array of five GeometricObjects. For each object in the array, invoke its howToColor method if it is colorable.
. (You donot need to create the UML diagram.)

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Please create a question for it and i would post solution for all 4 so you would have all
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

for ATLProg

. Q1**(Use BigInteger for the Rational class) Redesign and implement the Rational class in Listing 15.11 using BigInteger for the numerator and denominator.

1. . In addition to the instructions provided, modify the program to use an array to hold the numerator and denominator where index = 0 represents the numerator and index=1 represents the denominator.

2. . this is the Listing 15.11 below :

this is the Rational class in Listing 15.11. it might help you.

1. . java Exercise15_06 1 2012

2. . This displays the calendar shown in Figure 15.11.

3. .

4. .

5. .

6. .

7. . The program displays a calendar for January 2012.

8. . You also can run the program without the year. In this case, the year is the cur- rent year. If you run the program without specifying a month and a year, the month is the current month.

. _____________________________________________________

Write code and test the solutions for the following problems from the textbook( three of them).

. Q2 (Enable GeometricObject comparable) Modify the GeometricObject class to implement the Comparable interface, and define a static max method in the GeometricObject class for finding the larger of two GeometricObject objects. Draw the UML diagram and implement the new GeometricObject class. Write a test program that uses the max method to find the larger of two circles and the larger of two rectangles.

.

. Q4 (The Octagon class) Write a class named Octagon that extends GeometricObject and implements the Comparable and Cloneable inter- faces. Assume that all eight sides of the octagon are of equal size. The area can be computed using the following formula:

. 
area = (2 + 4/22)*side*side 

. Draw the UML diagram that involves Octagon, GeometricObject, Comparable, and Cloneable. Write a test program that creates an Octagon object with side value 5 and displays its area and perimeter. Create a new object using the clone method and compare the two objects using the compareTo method.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
I get that..Please go to http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-atlprog/
and post a question for Program 3