ATLProg
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

hi therei have four questions about java its all about

ATLPROG' if u there

hi there' i have four questions about java its all about programming..they are below so plz follow all the instructors and i need comments in every line to understand it . Q1**(Use BigInteger for the Rational class) Redesign and implement the Rational class in Listing 15.11 using BigInteger for the numerator and denominator. . In addition to the instructions provided, modify the program to use an array to hold the numerator and denominator where index = 0 represents the numerator and index=1 represents the denominator. . . . _____________________________________________________ . Write code and test the solutions for the following problems from the textbook( three of them). . Q2 (Enable GeometricObject comparable) Modify the GeometricObject class to implement the Comparable interface, and define a static max method in the GeometricObject class for finding the larger of two GeometricObject objects. Draw the UML diagram and implement the new GeometricObject class. Write a test program that uses the max method to find the larger of two circles and the larger of two rectangles. . (YoudonotneedtocreatetheUMLdiagram.) . Q3 (The Colorable interface) Design an interface named Colorable with a void method named howToColor(). Every class of a colorable object must implement the Colorable interface. Design a class named Square that extends GeometricObject and implements Colorable. Implement howToColor to display the message Color all four sides. 
Draw a UML diagram that involves Colorable, Square, and GeometricObject. Write a test program that creates an array of five GeometricObjects. For each object in the array, invoke its howToColor method if it is colorable. . (YoudonotneedtocreatetheUMLdiagram.) . . Q4 (The Octagon class) Write a class named Octagon that extends GeometricObject and implements the Comparable and Cloneable inter- faces. Assume that all eight sides of the octagon are of equal size. The area can be computed using the following formula: . 
area = (2 + 4/22)*side*side 
 . Draw the UML diagram that involves Octagon, GeometricObject, Comparable, and Cloneable. Write a test program that creates an Octagon object with side value 5 and displays its area and perimeter. Create a new object using the clone method and compare the two objects using the compareTo method. . (YoudonotneedtocreatetheUMLdiagram.)

Category: Homework
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

so you are working on right ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i mean on my assignment *

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

and when they will be ready ???

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

can just tell please when those questions gonna be ready because its due on 10:30

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Hi can you please upload the question in a word document format on wikisend.com and post file id here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

the file name is " all you neeeeeed.docx"

how long it will takes you to be done

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Do you have any word/pdf related to this question. If yes
Can you please go to www.wikisend.com and upload your file ? Once you do that you will get a page that has the "File ID" and "Download Link". Copy the "Download Link" or "File ID" and please paste it in your reply here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no i don't all i have is those i copy it for you from the book.. which one is not clear so i look up for it again

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
i would need the better formatted question as the one you posted is not readable

also please let me know the deadline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i have upload a file name " edited 222" it might help for the first question

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
I dont see it what is the download link?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

http://wikisend.com/download/131726/edited 222.docx

http://wikisend.com/download/787984/all you neeeeeed.docx

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for requesting me. Unfortunately, I am not able to assist you with your question , so I will open it to all Experts and if someone can assist you, they will post a reply. Best wishes.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

u cant do any of them ???

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
I might be able to but couple of things.
1. Are you ok with creating separate question for each program
2. All questions depend on some existing code example program 1 depend on Rational class present in listing 15.11..i will need those to be able to answer the questions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yah sure it will be ok

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Ok for the first program please provide Rational code as present in listing 15.11
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

as soon as you provide me all the instructors it will be ok if even if separate it

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Ok works
I would need code of Rational class to solve first program please provide that

Which book do you use?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

http://wikisend.com/download/436240/all you neeeeeed.docx

take a look this is all i got. even in the book this is all i got

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
That doesnt have code for Rational class without that i wont be able to assist you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok how about u do the other three questions and leave the first one

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
which book you use?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

im using this one

http://wikisend.com/download/446498/book.docx

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

did u get it ???

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Yes i am on the first one almost done
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Please download solution from first program from

http://wikisend.com/download/375368/BigIntegerRationalTest.java

I hope i was able to assist you. If you are happy with my service please rate my service . If your are not 100% satisfied, please reply to me so that i can help you better. Please start your question with "For ATLProg only" to request me again for Program 2
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience: Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it is really good job please do the other programs

thanks

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Please create new question for program 2 requesting me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

can i post 3 of them together or it should be one by one

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
lets do one by one
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok did get the second one ??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

did you get the second or do i have to request again ???

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
No i didn't get it as you didnt start it with "for ATLProg" some other expert has posted on your new question. I am done with Program 2. If you want me to provide answer to that then please let the other expert know you intended to request my help for your second program

Here is link to your second program
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/7se45-please-include-comments-every-line-so-understand.html?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

for ATLProg"

. Q2 (Enable GeometricObject comparable) Modify the GeometricObject class to implement the Comparable interface, and define a static max method in the GeometricObject class for finding the larger of two GeometricObject objects. Draw the UML diagram and implement the new GeometricObject class. Write a test program that uses the max method to find the larger of two circles and the larger of two rectangles.

. (You donot need to create the UML diagram.)

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Please post that on
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/7se45-please-include-comments-every-line-so-understand.html

If you want to continue working with me ATLProg.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

so you want me to post the on the other expert page or?????

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
yes as i believe you wanted to request me in the first place. if you didnt want to then it is ok. i will stop working on your questions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no i want you to work on it .. i gave the other expert Question number 3 because you were offline so i thought your busy

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
I was working your programs and was waiting on you to create questions starting with "For ATLProg" so that i get it even if i am offline for few minutes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sorry its my bad so what we can do to fix that??

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Let the other expert know on

that you wanted to request me and i would provide you answer right away
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what should i tell him??

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
I would let you decide ..
ATLProg, Software Engineer
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Here is solution from
Program 3

http://wikisend.com/download/611474/GeometricObjectComparableTest.java

Please create a new question by starting it with "FOR ATLProg" for Program 2 i have that ready too
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

he sent me the wrong answer so plz do it for me

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
You mean for Program 2 correct?

Please visit my profile page and enter text for Program 2 question in the left box. Please start your question text with "For ATLProg Only" to ensure question comes to me.

My Profile Page.
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-atlprog/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

did you get it yet ??

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
No not yet did you post new question already?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes a couple of mins ago

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
let us give it few mins..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok but they say "we notice you have asked this question already"???

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Didnt you post Program 2 this time..i don't see you have posted a question for Program 2 yet you posted for Program 1 and 3
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

see this this what it says "

We noticed you've already asked a similar question"
Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

why you sent program two again the first one was good... i have requested you to do program 4 already so send to me plz

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Here are first three programs

http://wikisend.com/download/958186/May 30 - First Three.zip

Please remember to rate my answer

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

can you provide me the third program again wihich is this one

. Q3 (The Colorable interface) Design an interface named Colorable with a void method named howToColor(). Every class of a colorable object must implement the Colorable interface. Design a class named Square that extends GeometricObject and implements Colorable. Implement howToColor to display the message Color all four sides. 
Draw a UML diagram that involves Colorable, Square, and GeometricObject. Write a test program that creates an array of five GeometricObjects. For each object in the array, invoke its howToColor method if it is colorable.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Please create a question for it and i would post solution for all 4 so you would have all
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

for ATLProg

. Q1**(Use BigInteger for the Rational class) Redesign and implement the Rational class in Listing 15.11 using BigInteger for the numerator and denominator.

1. . In addition to the instructions provided, modify the program to use an array to hold the numerator and denominator where index = 0 represents the numerator and index=1 represents the denominator.

2. . this is the Listing 15.11 below :

this is the Rational class in Listing 15.11. it might help you.

1. . java Exercise15_06 1 2012

2. . This displays the calendar shown in Figure 15.11.

3. .

4. .

5. .

6. .

7. . The program displays a calendar for January 2012.

8. . You also can run the program without the year. In this case, the year is the cur- rent year. If you run the program without specifying a month and a year, the month is the current month.

. _____________________________________________________

Write code and test the solutions for the following problems from the textbook( three of them).

.

. Q4 (The Octagon class) Write a class named Octagon that extends GeometricObject and implements the Comparable and Cloneable inter- faces. Assume that all eight sides of the octagon are of equal size. The area can be computed using the following formula:

. 
area = (2 + 4/22)*side*side 

. Draw the UML diagram that involves Octagon, GeometricObject, Comparable, and Cloneable. Write a test program that creates an Octagon object with side value 5 and displays its area and perimeter. Create a new object using the clone method and compare the two objects using the compareTo method.

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
I get that..Please go to http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-atlprog/
and post a question for Program 3
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

but im gonna pay for it again and i already paid for it

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
ok i will post it on that question..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

which one i really got confused so please send 4 of them again if you dont mind

Expert:  ATLProg replied 1 year ago.
Please Click here for solution