TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

Hi, I have another one for you. Please check it out below.

Hi, I have another one for you. Please check it out below. If you accept this gig I will need it sometime in the next 12 hours. Thanks.

Please develop an ER diagram for the given scenario. To complete this assignment, you will need MySQL Workbench. MySQL Workbench is available for free download at under the Downloads (GA) tab.

You have been hired by the sales department of ABC Manufacturing. XXXXX XXXXX, the sales manager has requested that you develop an ER model for his customer relationship management (CRM) system that he is proposing. The requirements for the database are:

The model must store mailing and contact information for all clients.
The clients may have multiple contacts.
Each of these contacts may have a different address.
The model must store short description of each e-mail, conversation, or mailing to each client.
The model must attach the client to the assigned sales person.

Harris believes four entities are required to accomplish the above tasks.

Using your knowledge of database models and their design, accomplish the following tasks:

In MySQL Workbench 5.2, create an ER diagram that meets the above requirements. Include both Entity Classes and attributes that are necessary, given the above requirements. Save your ER model as an .mwb file.
In a separate Microsoft Word document, describe the various relationships between the different entities in the ER diagram.
Hello again! Thank you for requesting me.

I will contact you once this is complete.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Doctor! I am having internet connection problems today so i may not respond immediately. But I will of course be checking every couple hours. Thanks again.

You are very welcome.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.