ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

Resource: Ch. 14 of Java: How to ProgramModify

Resource: Ch. 14 of Java: How to Program Modify the Inventory Program by adding a button to the GUI that allows the user to move to the first item, the previous item, the next item, and the last item in the inventory. If the first item is displayed and the user clicks on the Previous button, the last item should display. If the last item is displayed and the user clicks on the Next button, the first item should display. Add a company logo to the GUI using Java graphics classes. The company name should be "Quick Flix Video"

here is my code:

Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your help. The assignment is due tonight by midnight. You have written code for me in the past and it has helped me. Did you download my code I sent?

Please download solution from
Please make sure you have a Logo image file with the name of companylogo.jpg in C:\ for the program to pickup up the image.

I hope i was able to assist you. If you are happy with my service please rate my service . If your are not 100% satisfied, please reply to me so that i can help you better. Please start your question with "For ATLProg only" to request me again

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I do not understand "Please make sure you have a Logo image file with the name of companylogo.jpg in C:\" Please explain

This will need to be in basic Java. This is my first programming class

Don't you need to show the company logo image?
For that you can download any image from internet and rename it to companylogo.jpg and place in C:\ and program will use that and display in the JFrame
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
the program needs to be self contained. I have to send it to my instructor. Can you please modify it so it does not need go outside of the program.
Well what do you propose then
I suggest you talking to your professor as to how he wants it
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
All i need is for it to be self contained. When i submit it the program will not have my C drive to run the company name. Can you just display the company name within the original field?
Ok here you go.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please resend the code. I can not download it

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.