TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems

Basic HTML webpage not for professional use

Development teams are necessary in application development, including Web development. Members of the Small Group will form a development team responsible for developing a small Web site according to the following specifications. (***BASIC SITE NOTHING SOPHISTICATED OR NOT GOING TO BE PUT INTO A REAL DOMAIN**) The Web site includes four or more Web pages designed along current usability guidelines. One page must be the Home page. One page must be a subscription page that allows the user to become a member or subscribe to your organization and performs HTML data validation. The development team will make such decisions as the purpose and content of the Web site. Submit a site plan that documents the design of the Web site. The Web site must incorporate the use of images, at least one table (NOT for page layout), at least one form, navigation, as well as other valid HTML elements to produce a cohesive site that is easy to navigate. The Web site must include external CSS used to format and layout each Web page. The development team will decide whether to develop a single or multiple style sheets. Validate the HTML in each Web page. Validate the CSS style rules in each CSS. Add the site plan to the Visual Studio Web site folder. Zip (compress) the Visual Studio Web site folder into a .zip file to submit.

Category: Homework
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

By when is this required?

Thank you
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

You can download the completed site here:

Attachment: 2013-05-27_011939_site.zip

This was completed using MIcrosoft Visual Studio. Every required element is in the site, as explained in the site plan document.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm reviewing the answer given. I was opening the htm file in the web browser but I'm still trying to open it in my microsoft web developer application to actually see the code and structures used

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Please take note of this part of your assignment requirements:

<b>Zip (compress) the Visual Studio Web site folder into a .zip file to submit</b>

The visual studio web site folder does not contain any solution/project files for Visual Studio. When you create a web site in Visual Web Developer, the web site folder contains ONLY the web contents. So there is no way to automatically open the site in Visual Web Developer. Your assignment asked for just the web site folder. So that is what you want to turn in.

Now, if you create a visual web developer project as a web application instead, it will not place the contents into a web site folder. Instead all of the files will be inside of a project folder. This isn't what you are supposed to turn in. However, if I send you the site in project-version, you can open it up directly in Visual Web Developer by selecting open-project and then opening the .sln file.

Here it is:

Attachment: 2013-05-27_021322_doctor.zip

Unzip this file, then open project in Visual Web Developer and select the SLN file. That will open the site so that you can view the code.

However, if you make any changes to the code, now you will have changes to files that are not in the "Web Site" folder because you have opened as a project rather than a web site. That is very easy to get around. All you need to do is, when ou are ready to submit to your class, simply select all of the web site files and zip them up. Do not include any of the Visual Studio files. So that would include:

htm
js
css
jpg

Those are the only files that you would want to zip.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you again.
css
Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Now that I think about it, it is possible that your instructor meant that he/she wants the entire Visual Studio project folder and not just the Web Site folder (which are different). Just a difference in phrasing.

You may as well send your instructor everything (the Visual Web Developer Project). I've never had an instructor who takes off points for turning in more than was expected.

Again, let me know if you need anything else and please remember to rate my answer.

Thank you so much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Disregard the last question I sent about video content but is the visual project folder above?

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i have an continuation question for this project I'm in you completeing. can you let me know if interested as soon as possible so i can know whether or not to post to other experts. I really prefer you though

Expert:  TheDoctor replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

Yes, you can ask me your question. Please go here and start your question with **For TheDoctor**

Thank you