TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

These are the requirements as outlined in your attached syllabus.

These are the requirements as outlined in your attached syllabus. This could be on anything an online store or whatever.

FINAL PROJECT (100 Points) Due Date: Final Week

You are required to create a website that has at least several functions using JavaScript (40% of the project should be based on JavaScript)
Requirements
Points
Flow chart demonstrating design and logic of JavaScript
20
External JavaScript
10
Clear concise code with annotation
10
Usage of Selection (If Statement)
10
Usage of loops
20
Usage of a 2D Array
20
Standard HTML/CSS Website with several pages
10

Final Project Points
100
Also, please note, there's an extra credit option I've created for all of you with regards XXXXX XXXXX a page with JQuery functionalities. I've attached those requirements to this e-mail and will soon upload a copy to Angel. This extra credit page will have to be included in your Final Project submission and thus will also have to be submitted Finals Week. Below are the requirements for earning the extra credit:
Create a separate page as part of your final project and utilize some of the JQuery functions within the JQuery Overview I created for the class (http://ned.highline.edu/~jle/csci212/jquery/index.php). The tutorial and the extra credit option is to encourage you to learn some JQuery coding skills that I feel would be useful in your future web development
Requirements
Points
Working usage Show, Hide, or Toggle Functionality
5
Working usage of getting the value of an input field
5
Working usage of updating elements with the text or html function
5
Working event handling functionality (click, keypress, change, etc)
5
Working JQuery array iteration
5
Working use of a new JQuery function, event handler, etc you find from http://api.jquery.com/ that you liked and/or found useful. Please make sure to add a note on what that function is as a paragraph in the page with a link to the JQuery API page where you found the examples on how to use or apply the functionality.
10
Possible Extra Credit Points
35
Hello, my name is Greg.

Thanks for asking your programming prompt. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just to difficult or not informative enough or priced to low.
Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this assignment as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.
You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.
Hopefully someone will be able to provide a response to you soon.
Hello again,

This is the question where you should be posting your responses. I will contact you once this is complete.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks Doc

You're welcome.
Hello again!

You can download the completed task here:

Attachment: 2013-05-27_050947_finishedsite.zip

It is pretty simple, but it meets all of the requirements. In addition, it meets the requirements for 25 Extra Credit points.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'm here to help.

Please remember to rate my answer. Thank you so much!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The Jquery has over 9400 lines of code is that because it is copied from the library?

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience: M.S. in Internet Information Systems