TheDoctor
TheDoctor, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  M.S. in Internet Information Systems
59032869

This is regarding Normalization in Databases. I have an example

This is regarding Normalization in Databases. I have an example invoice that needs to be put in 1NF, 2NF and 3NF. There are only three columns and the Table Fields are:

INVOICE [invoice_no, invoice_date, cust_name, cust_
addr, serialnum1, service1, amount1, serialnum2,
service2, amount2]

I can upload the table. If you accept this gig it needs to be done asap - like in a few hours. Shouldn't take more than 10 minutes if you know basic normalization. Thanks!
Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer! It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Do you have additional information to provide or is the invoice table it? If you have a document that you wish to share, please upload it to http://ge.tt

Once uploaded, you will be given a link on the right. Click on the 'Copy Link' option and then paste it here.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thanks for taking this. The link is http://ge.tt/6HYZSfh/v/0?c

I uploaded the file. I will be stepping out now for a couple hours so I may not be available to talk for a couple hours. Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX you have the info you need. I think you do.

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.