ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

For ATLProg Only. You answered a question for me last week.

For ATLProg Only. You answered a question for me last week. I have a Part 3 to this program. I don't need the answer until tomorrow afternoon but if you get it done before then, thats fine. I can upload the file you sent me last week for the program. The next part of the program is as follows:

The application will now compare the total annual compensation of at least two salespersons.

It will calculate the additional amount of sales that each salesperson must achieve to match or exceed the higher of the two earners.

The application should ask for the name of each salesperson being compared.

The Java™ application should also meet these technical requirements:

The application should have at least one class, in addition to the application’s controlling class.

The source code must demonstrate the use of Array or ArrayList.

There should be proper documentation in the source code.

Hi i can assist you with this one..I will have it ready soon
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you much!

Please download solution from

Netbeans instructions

I hope i was able to assist you. If you are happy with my service please rate my service . If your are not 100% satisfied, please reply to me so that i can help you better. Please start your question with "For ATLProg only" to request me again
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It's showing total compensation for all names entered at 50,000; no matter the total sales I enter (500, 800, 5000, etc). It doesnt seem to be calculating total compensation correctly.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For ATLProg Only. Ok. Works perfect when I enter those values. Not sure why what I initially entered wasnt working. Thanks again.