ATLProg, Software Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML

Visual Studio 2010

Visual Studio 2010 /books?id=jInGx6mi5a0C&pg=PA466&lpg=PA466&dq=football+fever+scoreboard+windows+application+figure+6-130&source=bl&ots=DnCrigVGZb&sig=Yf7Dd4rkBE_1ywcpPIhjJ8JcyDQ&hl=en&sa=X&ei=S2KgUZrTMa_i4AOrzYCYAw&ved=0CD8Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=football%20fever%20scoreboard%20windows%20application%20figure%206-130&f=false

Attachment: 2013-05-25_070747_footballfever-1.pdf

Image of what it is supposed to look like.

Hello Welcome. Thank you for your question, I’m ATLProg and I’ll try to help you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago. Experience Assessment Completedpg20011.pdf Experience Assessment Completedpg20012.pdf

here are the links to download the directions and an example of what the program looks like. I need it by tom. I will not be able to check my email until tonight. and it needs to be done in Visual Studio 2010. I will check the other question that you answered tonight. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Relist: Answer came too late.

I will have this ready soon, and am waiting on you to review the Patient Weight Converter program i helped you with
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I reviewed it and it looks good. Thank you for your help.

i will have this ready in 24 hrs will that work?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yep. Thank You.

Please download solution from

I hope i was able to assist you. If you are happy with my service please rate my service . If your are not 100% satisfied, please reply to me so that i can help you better. Please start your question with "For ATLProg only" to request me again
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you please re-send the link. It will not let me d/l.

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.